Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or would anyone else like to see some skeleton hands too?

No, you're not the only one ;)

I would also love some human hands too. Not generic hands though, some unique ones, darnit!

Now why would we bring that guy up? Wookster is overrated. His reviews are boring... *bolts from Jeff*

I tease buddy o'pal.

I love his reviews, I just wish he had a better camera :p

I was just reminded by Toyrewind I hadn't posted the hi-res pics up here, so for those that want them, here ya go-

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR15.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR1.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR2.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR3.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR4.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR5.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR6.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR7.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR8.jpg

GhostRider_GhostRiderwithbikeset_PR9.jpg

this looks too cartoon like to me
if it did not i would buy because i want a ghost rider 1/6 from hot toys but i won't be getting this unless it is changed

...... not sure if want?

I've got the medicom version, and i modified it to fit on a truetype body, and i am pretty happy with it... but this ones jacket looks LOADS better.....

I am thinking of canceling this item. The headsculpt of the skull bugs me. It should have a mean look instead of a smile. Also, too many new preorders.

I am thinking of canceling this item. The headsculpt of the skull bugs me. It should have a mean look instead of a smile. Also, too many new preorders.

Maybe the next version they release will have the mean look head!

I placed an order for one of these at BBTS this week. Really looking forward to it. Any more news?

I had this preordered at alter ego as soon as it was available cant wait for thi one when does it come out

I really hope they fix the HS...

The bike I can live with but that skull...:slap

Back