Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone picked up the knock off Version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can find this....without paying a arm and a leg for? Thanks!

believe this was a ko... picked up off ebay for about $80 a little while back. i had the original and it is pretty close. head was a little darker than original, but had the head electronics for the head lighting up etc, worth the $80... put a wire thru his chain to add some effect to it.

believe this was a ko... picked up off ebay for about $80 a little while back. i had the original and it is pretty close. head was a little darker than original, but had the head electronics for the head lighting up etc, worth the $80... put a wire thru his chain to add some effect to it.

That looks ace mate! Definitely gonna try and pick this up. I need a ghost rider to go next to my blade! :)

Thanks! Might pick this up, USD110 is very tempting.. But but but that means I'll need to get a custom hell cycle lol

Custom body figure USD23
Custom Ghost Rider kit USD87
And if you want the Bike USD120
So USD230 all up!
Thanks for the heads up!

Cool!
I wonder if anyone will make the costume version as seen from AoS. I am waiting for that one!
:goodpost: :exactly: I really like that costume too....but where to get the car. :wink1:

What do we think the chances are of hot toys actually doing the AOS ghost rider? I would also like to see that in 1/6 scale!

I'm kind of disappointed with ghost rider's appearance (not design wise mind you as he looks awesome) in AOS. Was really hoping the character would make an appearance in a Netflix series as he seems perfect for that. At least AOS is doing Roberto Reyes. Maybe theirs still a chance we get Johnny blaze in Netflix.

I'm kind of disappointed with ghost rider's appearance (not design wise mind you as he looks awesome) in AOS. Was really hoping the character would make an appearance in a Netflix series as he seems perfect for that. At least AOS is doing Roberto Reyes. Maybe theirs still a chance we get Johnny blaze in Netflix.

I'm with you. I'd have loved a proper Netflix series for ghost rider. Any version would do for me. Really like how he's gonna look in AOS but I equally like the Johnny blaze style too.

I'm with you. I'd have loved a proper Netflix series for ghost rider. Any version would do for me. Really like how he's gonna look in AOS but I equally like the Johnny blaze style too.

As Daredevil season 2 started to venture more into the supermatural, I started to imagine how perfect Ghost Rider would be done on Netflix. I'm hopeful.

As Daredevil season 2 started to venture more into the supermatural, I started to imagine how perfect Ghost Rider would be done on Netflix. I'm hopeful.

Yeah I'd love to see him get a Netflix series. It'd be ace!

Custom body figure USD23
Custom Ghost Rider kit USD87
And if you want the Bike USD120
So USD230 all up!
An update for those who are interested in ordering the custom Ghost Rider. I asked Kit which body she would recommend and her response was

Body for ghost rider - suggest to check after ghost rider is released, it's now preorder item we have no idea how final product look like

AS much as I would like an MCU version of Ghost Rider, the AoS version just isn't going to cut it. Not crazy about the look and Ghost Rider, at least to me, is not Ghost Rider without a motorcycle. I will stick with this version. I remember when i bought it, thinking about how expensive it was. Looking back it was a great price compared with what we get now.

AS much as I would like an MCU version of Ghost Rider, the AoS version just isn't going to cut it. Not crazy about the look and Ghost Rider, at least to me, is not Ghost Rider without a motorcycle. I will stick with this version. I remember when i bought it, thinking about how expensive it was. Looking back it was a great price compared with what we get now.
Nic Cage Ghost Rider was just awful in my opinion. I hope the AoS version pulls through.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

An update for those who are interested in ordering the custom Ghost Rider. I asked Kit which body he would recommend and his response was

Body for ghost rider - suggest to check after ghost rider is released, it's now preorder item we have no idea how final product look like

Thanks, I asked him when he would be getting it in stock and they have no idea at the moment :( hope it's soon!

Nic Cage Ghost Rider was just awful in my opinion. I hope the AoS version pulls through.

Nic Cage as Ghost Rider was awful, but the character, figure and the cycle are all awesome!

The AoS version being Robbie Reyes means it's not even a genuine rider unless ABC take some serious liberties with the source material. Which is a strong possibility. A Johnny Blaze Netflix show as Spawn-Man suggested, would be awesome.

Nic Cage as Ghost Rider was awful, but the character, figure and the cycle are all awesome!

Forget the source material, appreciate the great figure we got from it. I like this attitude! :duff

Back