Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, people can say that's how things are or that's the way the world works but it doesn't mean it is right.

If anyone likes being treated that way, more power to you.
However when you have discussed finances and put personal information of the table then it is a different story.

So if you are waiting in line for several days for a limited item and someone steps in front on you at the last second and takes the last remaining one even after you have handed the cashier your credit card, you're going to be fine with it?

You deserve a cookie if you are!

Yeah unfortunately that is true, but it doesn't no make it right!
I don't believe in treating people like that. No one wants to be treated that way. Sometimes you just man up and do the respectable thing even if it might be more work involved. People are way too greedy today!

And some people prefer to deal with members that have a bit more history on the board. Nothing is final until money has exchanged hands.

The one for $320 is gone the seller sold it from underneath me.claims he could save a few bucks on shipping, even after we were about to close the deal. You're better off not dealing with him. Wanted me to just gift him the money and was worried about me because ice only been a member one month. I'm like dude, I'm the one that's trusting you more!
As Jen says, "about to close the deal" doesn't mean it is a deal, and your perceptions and those of the seller might be different in this matter. Like Jen says, if the transaction wasn't finalized then you have no room to complain. You are owed nothing by any seller until a firm agreement is in place and money changes hands. Best just to move on.

And some people prefer to deal with members that have a bit more history on the board. Nothing is final until money has exchanged hands.

As Jen says, "about to close the deal" doesn't mean it is a deal, and your perceptions and those of the seller might be different in this matter. Like Jen says, if the transaction wasn't finalized then you have no room to complain. You are owed nothing by any seller until a firm agreement is in place and money changes hands. Best just to move on.

HA HA...I have paid and been waiting on shipping notice from a seller that goes to ship the package and they cancel a deal on me, more than once! Until a figure is in hand and gathering dust in one of my Detolfs...a deal is never done.

Guys, no offense but I have my opinion and y'all are entitled to your own!

I have moved on but I don't need anyone to tell me how I handle my business. As I said before, just because so many may have corrupted views that only watch out for número uno doesn't make it the only way!

As far as Karanazov 80 is concerned, you didn't write the book on closing a deal. If you liked to be treated that way that's your prerogative. As far as moving on, please take your own advice.

For all the people that say it's only a deal after money has changed hands. Tell that to all the people that lost out on the bunches of hawkeye sales on eBay. They gave their money and got screwed.

If you want to deal with scrupulous people with no ethics go right ahead see where it gets you. I prefer to deal with people whose word is as good as a done deal. I am one of those people, doesn't matter if I have posted here 10 years or 1 month.

Again, if you don't agree, that is fine. I can assure you if you find yourself in that boat, you would be in the people I would not want to do business.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm fine with that!

I am hoping to get one soon...very excited about this figure.

For all the people that say it's only a deal after money has changed hands. Tell that to all the people that lost out on the bunches of hawkeye sales on eBay. They gave their money and got screwed
That's a very poor example.

Many of those people, and I mean MANY on this board specifically, posted in the Hawkeye thread asking if the forum thought those eBay auctions were legitimate or not.

The forum gave an overwhelming negative response warning those buyers that these were fakes but they risked their money anyway b/c they were too tempted by the low price listing.

They got screwed b/c they weren't smart, it's that simple.

So it's okay for you to say that people weren't smart but I get bashed for saying many are unethical and lack integrity.

We'll I guess as long as the forum warned them, then they must be stupid(sarcasm). That is a poor argument.
Okay, sure that sound right!

My point was that a deal is made up of more than simply money changing hands, sorry if you can't see that but I'm not here to hold your hand. So the next time you wanna pick apart something I say maybe you should send me a pm instead. This doesn't even concern you, unless you are unethical and only think of yourself. If so that explains why your feelings were hurt.

If that's not you maybe you're disappointed because you don't have baseball to watch right now. I never posted anything looking for an argument or debate. This whole things to me is about morals, goodness, and integrity. This is not about what is fair or who has the right to choose which buyer...yada yada yada.

Nothing left to see here, move along!

I understand what you're saying, I'm just explaining the example you used was poor.

Those people posted asking for advice and everyone told them they were fakes, yet they spent the money anyway.

That's pretty unintelligent wouldn't you agree?

It's a risk just like anything else. If they get the figures from the auctions then many would have wished they would have jumped as we'll.

Stranger things have happened. Sometimes gambles pay off!

What's that they say there are two sides to every coin.

It really all comes back to integrity and how you treat people.
That is my point and I felt it was and is a valid argument/example.

If the hawkeye sellers had integrity and treated people the way that they should then the buyers would have been a lot happier.

Blaze arrived.

kf22.jpg

8ywu.jpg

4dto.jpg

16ut.JPG

6jt6.jpg

9buh.jpg

Got the last parts in for my Ghost Rider today. I didn't want to pay 20 bucks for the chain, so I just got some from the craft section at Walmart. I'm going to check Hobby Lobby for a 1/6 bike I can customize with flames.
1EBDE08D-6EB3-4AB3-B654-33049CE6B95C-7759-000003CF7576195D_zps0d86a6e6.jpg

Back