Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is perfet but his expression looks like a "cordero degollado":rolleyes:

I means this

75397.jpg

It's a good likeness, but as others have said, the expression doesn't capture the essence of the character. Looks like he's mouth breathing or dead.

We're far too spoiled as collectors when we get such a great likeness like this and can still complain. If that's the best we get, and I was a fan of the movie, I would be sold on this figure. I still might be.

We're far too spoiled as collectors when we get such a great likeness like this and can still complain. If that's the best we get, and I was a fan of the movie, I would be sold on this figure. I still might be.

:lecture To Eli you twats should listen to. :mad:

Since they read the board....PLEASE HT, MAKE THE EXPRESSION!

Here's an insanely big pic you cant miss...

2009_inglorious_bastards_002.jpg

I like how every release is scrutinized to the point of everything is a German Indy. And I like German Indy.

SS DAK Indy was a pisser because, thats a figure you can't screw up easily (uniform especially) with all the WWII 1/6th that has been out for years.

Last edited:
Back