Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure. What's the lowest price on it these days?

The lowest I've seen it go for (only checking in the last couple of days) was around 130 shipped.

Just bought one yesterday for about 145 shipped. Not a huge 1/6 figure collector, but this is just too good to pass up. An excellent figure from an excellent film!

I have a feeling that this will be able to be had for a great price if you are able to wait a few months! I'm thinking they made too many.:wink1:

I got tired of waiting and canceled my BBTS pre-order. I bought him off ebay instead for $147 shipped... I never get lucky enough on these bids, but the price is better than BBTS!

Ebay prices fluctuate, sometimes you luck out. I'd say he's around the $130-$150 range. He probably will be available months down the road for a deal, but I didn't want to take the risk... collectibles can be too unpredictable.

Last edited:
Thirsty_Basterd.JPG

I got tired of waiting and canceled my BBTS pre-order. I bought him off ebay instead for $147 shipped... I never get lucky enough on these bids, but the price is better than BBTS!

Ebay prices fluctuate, sometimes you luck out. I'd say he's around the $130-$150 range. He probably will be available months down the road for a deal, but I didn't want to take the risk... collectibles can be too unpredictable.

canceled mine to, might also cancel my mech test with BBTS. these guys are slow :gah:. everytime you here about somebody that ordered from them there the ones sitting around reading post how great a item is that they pre-ordered :impatient:

It seems like quite a versatile figure really where you coul dhave him in a variety of convincing poses that still stay true to the character and what not.

Also would imagine if you were wanting some binoculars then places like monkey depot would have some or something!

my gfriend, mom, dad, and sister all call this one tops in my very modest collection, even over dx batman. eh, i wouldn't go THAT far but it is afterall, brad pitt so i can see my ladies digging it but DAD? whats up with...DAD!?:eek:

"hey...DAD, get your arse over here, we need to have a little talk about a few things!" haaaa.:)

he said he likes the outfit. reminds him of something from back in his day.

he's forgiven.;)

my gfriend, mom, dad, and sister all call this one tops in my very modest collection, even over dx batman. eh, i wouldn't go THAT far but it is afterall, brad pitt so i can see my ladies digging it but DAD? whats up with...DAD!?:eek:

"hey...DAD, get your arse over here, we need to have a little talk about a few things!" haaaa.:)

he said he likes the outfit. reminds him of something from back in his day.

he's forgiven.;)

Its kinda cool that your dad would even take an interest ............ the last time my pops took a gander he had a small smirk on his face and walked away.

I was left like this :dunno

Back