Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is definitely the best pose i have seen for this figure yet, i vill steal it.

Wish I knew how to take a decent picture, but here he is. An amazing figure in person.

30k9gtw.jpg

de0ae1.jpg

2weyn3q.jpg

zyh9go.jpg

5evllg.jpg

166ngw2.jpg

2zz4yzc.jpg

Man those pics r great!,nice pose you got him in 2 ..love the far away shots we don't get enough of them.

i've decided not to get one, but now...F U KING!!...you're making this more difficult!! that's an amazing pose and pics..but you're really making this tougher on me..damnit

i've decided not to get one, but now...F U KING!!...you're making this more difficult!! that's an amazing pose and pics..but you're really making this tougher on me..damnit

get one u wont regret it bad ass sculpting and paint job..just look at it this way u work hard and u earned it ..:wink1:

Yes the Aldo Raine character was not utilised to its full potential in the film. Still, Pitt did a great job with what he had to work with. I will be getting this as a tribute to Pitt, as it is a fantastic tribute, and most likely will never be topped.;)

Last edited:
get one u wont regret it bad ass sculpting and paint job..just look at it this way u work hard and u earned it ..:wink1:

true..but right now, iron man and terminator are my top priorities. i have shelves for them, but i have nowhere to really put aldo..he'd be all alone. maybe i'll get him...i'm still undecided. :dunno

true..but right now, iron man and terminator are my top priorities. i have shelves for them, but i have nowhere to really put aldo..he'd be all alone. maybe i'll get him...i'm still undecided. :dunno

The way I see it, if you are undecided now, will you truly care in a year that he is not on your shelf, when Hot Toys is making other figures that you know FOR SURE you want:dunno

The way I see it, if you are undecided now, will you truly care in a year that he is not on your shelf, when Hot Toys is making other figures that you know FOR SURE you want:dunno

Within a year, lots of things can factor into and affect his decisions. What if HT announces a Landa figure? Or what if he wins the lottery? :lol

Hot Toys probally will not give us Landa, at least not a accurate version of him due to the risk of tainting their image with other companies they've delt/deal with such as Disney.

I do still see lots of Aldo Raine on Ebay for sale at cost or less, i know he was banned from China, not sure if that has anything to do with his popularity over there as a action figure.

:lecture
Within a year, lots of things can factor into and affect his decisions. What if HT announces a Landa figure? Or what if he wins the lottery? :lol
:lecture

landa (or jew bear) are the only things holding me back. as a character alone, aldo just doesn't fit in, and would be alone, but if they made a landa and/or jew bear, i would definitely buy them.

Back