Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not know if it's because of how the photo was taken, but ... I'm the only one who sees a drop in quality in the final result? and this figure does not have to leave in late May?

29urlty.jpg

This headsculpt seems much better!

201003199607ed91e73a3f2x.jpg

The paintwork on the hair seems a little flat and overall not too impressed, but I am betting/hoping it is just that pic.

The pics of it in the box and not overexposed look promising.

Agreed meanstreak, that is my only concern. Looks fat as.

Not much weathering either. :(

Whoa, awesome that he's out already!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

That box looks amazing! It will definitely stand out among the other HT boxes I have, this one being white with bright red!!!!
Can't wait to have this figure in my hands!! Hopefully within a month and a half! :)

I'm not too worried about how he looks in those pics. These are just the first in hand pics so I'll bet we're gonna see more soon!!! :rock :rock :rock

Hmmm, my excitement level for this figure has dropped a bit after seeing these pics...still a beautiful figure but the headsculpt and weathering definitely took a hit

Looks like a good figure overall except for that zone out day dream expression. Really question why HT use that iconic pitt look on the box? ruined the figure when you open the box IMHO.

Back