Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny looking back at this thread. The first few pages are all:
Well were is the mini gun
We need 2 or 3 headsculpts minimum.
Now that is Arnie right there.
I guess they could release a battle damaged T2. lol

Well you got your wish.

Not bad. A little tack putty and you wouldn't have to worry about forgetting and moving the figure and have the head fall off. Thanks Rez for finding that post.

Thanks guys, i'm wondering if the eyes repaint doesn't help the likeness better here.

Here's a pics update.
I remade the blood completelty. It was too dark red before and made if more fresh.

Beware nudity pics here :)

P1050761.jpg

P1050759.jpg

elvis...I...I...:thud:

I'm not saying the 117 is flawless, BUT the PERS on the DX10 makes it look... Like crap...

Its a gamble with PERS, some figures really look good with them, but some, like the DX10 just looks ****ed up

In some shots it does look pretty crap, I agree. To me it looks fine in videos and in, of all things, many amateur photographs. Right now I choose to believe that it will look fine when I eventually get mine.

I'm not saying the 117 is flawless, BUT the PERS on the DX10 makes it look... Like crap...

Its a gamble with PERS, some figures really look good with them, but some, like the DX10 just looks ****ed up

I disagree. The PERS looks pretty good on this DX 10 hs compared to others. Now on Indy, it looks like crap. It's a matter of opinion, but if you have the figure in hand, you will see that it's one of the better PERS sculpts done by HT. Now, if you don't like PERS at all on any hs, then it will look like crap regardless. :)

In some shots it does look pretty crap, I agree. To me it looks fine in videos and in, of all things, many amateur photographs. Right now I choose to believe that it will look fine when I eventually get mine.

Yeah, DX10 has issues of its own but it easily beats out the MMS sculpt. It's not even funny.It looks great in hand.

And actually the PERS on the DX10 I think is one of the best and I've owned a few DX figures at this point.

Of all my DX's the only one I'm satisfied with is Jack Sparrow, all the others look a bit off. I think that the BD T-800 looks a little better with PERS than the DX10 so hopefully it will have the same PERS standard has Jack once i have it in hand.

edit: Joker 2.0 also looks like it can be a winner in this department

Of all my DX's the only one I'm satisfied with is Jack Sparrow, all the others look a bit off. I think that the BD T-800 looks a little better with PERS than the DX10 so hopefully it will have the same PERS standard has Jack once i have it in hand.

edit: Joker 2.0 also looks like it can be a winner in this department

I'm betting the PERS on the final products of BD T2 and Joker 2.0 won't look quite as good as the prototypes though. We should probably prepare ourselves for some dodgy looking pics when they start coming out.

I'm betting the PERS on the final products of BD T2 and Joker 2.0 won't look quite as good as the prototypes though. We should probably prepare ourselves for some dodgy looking pics when they start coming out.

True, but the DX10 PERS looks off even at the prototype pics. Must admit that of all my HT's, i've never been disappointed by the final in hand product by comparing it to the prototype pictures, I really, really hope that I wont be with the BD T2 because that look is so epic...

Great technical prowess with the manipulation there but I'd have to say that that looks less like Arnie now than the original. I think you've made him look more like Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer there with the cheek bones and the way they make his mouth look.

Great technical prowess with the manipulation there but I'd have to say that that looks less like Arnie now than the original. I think you've made him look more like Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer there with the cheek bones and the way they make his mouth look.

Your opinion is right.
I do not show a correct answer.
I only show a processing method.
Thank you.

I think we could prepare ourselves for that with every release really, alot of people dont know how to use a camera! :slap

Then the whole collector universe "loses their minds!!!"

Seems to happen with every release/thread Ive experienced.

Theres yet been a HT release that hasnt blew me away when I cracked out that shipper.

Back