Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a Stickied FAQ thread as you suggest would work - where the original post gets updated by a mod whenever something worthwhile is brought to the mods attention. Questions would probably still get asked in the individual threads but it would simply be a case of directing the new guy to the FAQ thread where a ready-made answer could be found.

Thats what I thought. Make it locked so people cant mess it up, only mods can change and maybe change colour for each universe covered.

Then force everyone to read before they can post anything haha

:lol I saw myself as Keaton, just sitting there in contemplation till called, rising up *dramatic low angle camera view*, serious facial expression

I think Difabio gave me this avatar and Blade3327 gave me the sig if memory serves. I've had them so long I don't think I can change them, it'll throw people off. Sorta like Buttmunch - he will forever be Harvey Dent from TDK.

Yeah, Ive only been here a little under a year but Ive had this one for a few months now. I'm plan on keeping it. I'm a huge Misfits fan and I always loved the Crimsom Ghost skull. I actually have a tattoo of it on my shoulder. Yeah, don't ever change your avy....in some odd way it just wouldn't be the same. And yeah it would definitely throw people off.

Thanks all. Cant wait to get him now. Such a imposing figure in all the pictures I've seen.

Such a hard time having so many areas of interest that I MUST indulge in. Predators, Star Wars, Video games, Resident Evil, Batman, Marvel, Pirates, Terminator, Aliens...... and many more I am trying to repress.

I had to watch the movie last night and now I must get the Cyberdyne items. Feebay seems to have me covered for all but the M79 grenade launcher and bandoleer holding more than 6 grenades.
but I do have my paper-clip ready atleast.

here's something to whet your appetite to the Mammoth of a beast that's coming your way Cloud Warrior :

uexxeg88cr96wzr1rgsm.jpg

zvnpgwmvoctwzqsf9j17.jpg

More, the world could never have too much of Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 Version 2.4 mwahahhahahahha

og9y0uqvgemzxuavlcdo.jpg

97v2q1wyxdpf06igj1u2.jpg

PS: congrats to you finally getting this beast, I don't usually give two fooks about people, but hell man, this is a great figure that worth feeling selfless for :D

Thanks chupanegro. Love that BD T800.

Now I have my first terminator on its way I would love to get one of every variation now. :)

Already looking for a T1000 disguise head to upgrade my SS Sarah Conner and planning on when I can get the T1000 himself.

A little tempted by the NECA big boys.

There can only be one best, and it is the walking dead. The leather jacket seems to be holding up just fine on its own so far, I have not heard anything otherwise.

I was gunna send you a friend request adev, but now:pfft: Too be fair I've not seen dexter or spartacus blood and sand, but the walking dead is the first show in years that I cannot miss and episode. It's just so addictive and I can't get enought. But anywho, not sure why I'm talking about this here:monkey1

Last nights walking dead episode was sooooo great! I'm excited to see the pace pick back up for the last 2 episodes. Season 3 will be great. Fingers crossed I get chosen for the stagger on sweepstakes!

Back