Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY T800 BD VER ALSO finished \
205229bndabh3zhfaeedwx.jpg

205245akkhx5v4vzq4aq74.jpg

205258chhukzh8ep2v2288.jpg

Very cool, but you couldn't get another gray shirt? Or a knee piece?

I honestly don't see HT getting back into the Terminator franchise this year- their plate is so overloaded to the point that many things shown or announced won't even make it out this year. I HOPE we see a DX BD T 800 announcement this year even if it doesn't come out till next year. I hope I'm wrong and next week it is announced.
I just don't see HT sitting still after the EB T 800 has trumped them.That gives me hope...:yess:

Then why wait for HT to play catchup? If enterbay makes something soon, and it looks to good to pass up then go for it. I sold my HT T-800 because the EB one was just massive and much more impressive overall.

Thanks fellas, sloppy but fun, I'll revisit the paintjob again.

@Grosby : T-1000 no, but all I did was split that BD head further :)
@fIREBIRD, @Jayveeusebio : cheers mates
@Vodoun: cheers mate, I was too lazy to pick up the tripod :D
@Annihilate22 : yes that's two BD head you looking at , one is the T2 head that I loosely based on post cyberdine assault and the other one is a T1 bd head that I just kill for fun

Thanks fellas, sloppy but fun, I'll revisit the paintjob again.

@Grosby : T-1000 no, but all I did was split that BD head further :)
@fIREBIRD, @Jayveeusebio : cheers mates
@Vodoun: cheers mate, I was too lazy to pick up the tripod :D
@Annihilate22 : yes that's two BD head you looking at , one is the T2 head that I loosely based on post cyberdine assault and the other one is a T1 bd head that I just kill for fun

Awesome. Lemme borrow your skills now. :pray:

Back