Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you’ll be able to get that fixed. :/ If not, doesn’t Hot Toys offer muscular True Type bodies these days (I think the number is “TTM-19”)? My Hot Toys Ripley figure fell off a shelf once and the right leg broke off at the knee joint.

What I did was get a 1mm hand-drill, drill a hole in both halves of the broken ball joint, and use a 1mm metal pin and super-glued that in. It works great actually, and the knee joint works again, but I’ll try to find a True Type body as a replacement anyway.

This is your best option and strongest. That's a $150.00 body there so i would definitely fix it.

Thanks for the tips guys, as for the drill and metal pin tip it is great for the knee joint but i'm not sure how to apply that to the hip joint. Hot toys does make the ttm-19 but that is the wolverine type body, but kausic plastic is coming out with a body that should do the trick. I picked up the loctite glue and will try that and see! thanks again everyone:)

Before he went into surgery he said "I'll be back" :lol. Thanks for the tips and suggestions freaks:1-1:, I used the loctite that david recommended and it seems to have worked. The joint still works too so he is not going to have to be a statue:yess:

Before he went into surgery he said "I'll be back" :lol. Thanks for the tips and suggestions freaks:1-1:, I used the loctite that david recommended and it seems to have worked. The joint still works too so he is not going to have to be a statue:yess:

I'm glad it worked ! :yess: :hi5:

fixing the 12" arnie.
749228dabab5.jpg

never understood what people are "fixing" when they use smaller bodies ;)

Well the ht head to body proportions are off. With the smaller torso the head doesn't appear pinheaded. If the head was bigger it would look awesome on the big body it came with. Maybe ht t 800 2.0

Well the ht head to body proportions are off. With the smaller torso the head doesn't appear pinheaded. If the head was bigger it would look awesome on the big body it came with. Maybe ht t 800 2.0

:lecture

The huge body worked very well with the T1 T-800 but not so much the Uncle Bob. It can indeed look rather pinheaded, particularly IMO when the paperclip collar mod isn't done.

I tried a T2 on a Wolverine body before but I just found the clothes were too big for that body.

:lecture

The huge body worked very well with the T1 T-800 but not so much the Uncle Bob. It can indeed look rather pinheaded, particularly IMO when the paperclip collar mod isn't done.

I tried a T2 on a Wolverine body before but I just found the clothes were too big for that body.

yeah i left my T1 customs on the big boy!

Back