Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a nice pose, had the Sideshow statue turned out like that, I'd have given serious consieration to picking it up, but the posture of his head at least, and maybe other parts of his body, keep the pose from feeling like the T-800 about to unload on someone, your figure pose has that feel.

couldn't find the "favorite pose" thread but this is the pose I love to have my HT T-800 in (forgive me for the cellphone pic):

Arnold11.jpg

Nice pose indeed!

If my memory serves me right it looks like it's straight from the scene of the first encounter with the T-1000 at the shopping mall. Now all you need is a T-1000 grabbing the shotgun and wrestling with it.

Nice pose indeed!

If my memory serves me right it looks like it's straight from the scene of the first encounter with the T-1000 at the shopping mall. Now all you need is a T-1000 grabbing the shotgun and wrestling with it.

Thanks!

And you're right, that's exactly where the pose came from

I've constantly fought with the idea of getting the T-1000 but he always gets put on the back burner. too much good stuff coming along.

This was my second HT purchase....and still my favorite:lecture

Pure bad@ss

Yep, my second HT figure as well! :hi5:

got him when HT did the second run of this figure :yess:

Nice pose indeed!

Where did you get V??! :O

Where did you get V??! :O

Looks to be the DC Direct figure. I got mine off amazon.com for like $45 shipped!! Without a doubt, it's one of my best bang for buck and underrated figures. I loooooove V for Vendetta!

yep got mine off of Amazon as well from goHastings amazon store when it was still relatively new for only $60. Still one of my favorite figures and possibly the best of DCD's 13" figures

Hey guys, I've been trying to hunt down a pair of gloved hands for my T-800. Based on what I've read the following would work:
1. Joker (DX or Bank Robber)
2. Night Wesker
3. Blade

Are there any other options? I'm having a hard time finding any of the above at reasonable prices...

Notice how many of these are being sold off now that the EB T 800 looks to be THE version to get? I'm keeping mine but EB owns this likeness on their 1/4 figure...

Notice how many of these are being sold off now that the EB T 800 looks to be THE version to get? I'm keeping mine but EB owns this likeness on their 1/4 figure...

Yeah but some people,likes the 1/6 scale better than 1/4.

Hey guys, I've been trying to hunt down a pair of gloved hands for my T-800. Based on what I've read the following would work:
2. Night Wesker
3. Blade

Are there any other options? I'm having a hard time finding any of the above at reasonable prices...

The latest Batman Begins costume Batman has suitable hands.

2. Night Wesker
3. Blade

Cobra soldiers and cobra commander hands work just fine. The hands fit just fine on to hot toys wrist pegs.

2. Night Wesker
3. Blade

Joker hands would look dainty on the T-800, but the other two would probably look fine.

I like the HT much better than the EB one. IMO it's a better likeness and a nicer package all round. Also I'd never want a 1/4 figure, too damn large and tricky to display.

Back