Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does one have to be superior? :cuckoo:

Personal opinion and fact, I'd say.
Form of the shades is more accurate, same as with the hair.
Jacket fits way better and I find the likeness with the shades way better.
On top of that the elbow joints look clunky on the EB T-800 and the Endo arm looks way too matt in comparison to HT's.

Personal opinion and fact, I'd say.
Form of the shades is more accurate, same as with the hair.
Jacket fits way better and I find the likeness with the shades way better.
On top of that the elbow joints look clunky on the EB T-800 and the Endo arm looks way too matt in comparison to HT's.

It is not fact at all. Enterbay's head is much more closer to the movie version. The HT head is too wide and oblate. Also the eyes are not quiet there likeness wise. The HT piece is nice but Enterbay made improvements and all in all it is better at movie accuracy. Personally I never really liked the HT's head to begin with and this is why I didn't bought the figure.

Neither EB's or HT's T2 T-800 is 100% perfection. I do think overall, the EB is has less issues, but still has issues, than the HT, but to an extent, some faults of HT's figure are part of their business model and inevitable and come down to choice more than skill.

Fantastic pics, Maul! :)
Looking forward for a redux with EB's.

Sorry, but you will not see photos from me of the EB T-800.

As I don't collect 1/4, I haven't even bothered to check out that thread. And couldn't care less which is better. I have the HT T800 and am very happy with it. Paid $119.99 for one of them, and love it even more. :dance

The HT & EB versions are both amazing as far as I'm concerned but do we really need to keep comparing them. If you want 1/6 T800 buy the HT version & if you want a 1/4 version buy the EB one & if you absolutely love Terminator 2 buy them both. It's easy :D

293.jpg

Perfect lighting on the HS Sean! :clap

It is not fact at all. Enterbay's head is much more closer to the movie version. The HT head is too wide and oblate. Also the eyes are not quiet there likeness wise. The HT piece is nice but Enterbay made improvements and all in all it is better at movie accuracy. Personally I never really liked the HT's head to begin with and this is why I didn't bought the figure.

Adam, how u doin´, my friend?!
:1-1:

EB´s head OVERALL is absolutly more accurate, that´s true, but the hairstyle and shades are what I meant, you know?!

That HT´s head is more squashed is worth no discussion, so in the facial sector, you´re 100% right, buddy.

Let's see how it look when it's shipped. Enterbay have a notorious reputation for their final products being no where near as as good as their protos.

Adam, how u doin´, my friend?!
:1-1:

EB´s head OVERALL is absolutly more accurate, that´s true, but the hairstyle and shades are what I meant, you know?!

That HT´s head is more squashed is worth no discussion, so in the facial sector, you´re 100% right, buddy.

I am fine Timo thank you and I hope everything is alright with you too! :1-1:

Anyway I misunderstand you here a little. I thought you are talking about the hole piece overall.

went home this weekend and took some shots. Yea the EB one looks great but I'm definitely more than happy with HT version. (sorry for the reptativeness of some shots. I have a hard time choosing which ones to post)

SAM_2315.jpg

SAM_2316.jpg

SAM_2317.jpg

SAM_2325.jpg

SAM_2326.jpg

SAM_2328.jpg

SAM_2330.jpg

SAM_2318.jpg

SAM_2319.jpg

Heh, really? I think some of you are just being defensive here, like you're a child and you refuse to believe that your dad isn't the best at everything. I don't mean to say that one figure is completely superior to the other, but some of you are plainly nuts in how you try to dismiss the Enterbay figure.

Back