Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB sculpt far superior.. HT is still a great sculpt ...just that EB's is incredibly realistic.

Heh, really? I think some of you are just being defensive here, like you're a child and you refuse to believe that your dad isn't the best at everything. I don't mean to say that one figure is completely superior to the other, but some of you are plainly nuts in how you try to dismiss the Enterbay figure.

Or vice versa. HT T-800 is apparently complete garbage compared to Enterbays:lol

SAM_2315.jpg

SAM_2316.jpg

SAM_2317.jpg

SAM_2325.jpg

SAM_2326.jpg

SAM_2328.jpg

SAM_2330.jpg

SAM_2318.jpg

SAM_2319.jpg

Great pics. I have it too and love this fig.

I think the enterbay sculpt is lightyears behind the HT one, with the glasses it looks OK, but without them it hardly even looks like arnie.

Are you really serious? It doesn't even looks like Arnold? :slap Enterbay has one of the best sculpting in the market about T2 Arnold or Arnold in general. HT has a good sculpt but Enterbay is better. This is not really an opinion here I think.

Are you really serious? It doesn't even looks like Arnold? :slap Enterbay has one of the best sculpting in the market about T2 Arnold or Arnold in general. HT has a good sculpt but Enterbay is better. This is not really an opinion here I think.

Yeah man, this thread became a refuge for those in denial. They keep posting pictures and keep trying to reassure themselves that the HT figure is better. Guys, just face the fact that the EB figure is far superior than the HT T800 in every way!

In many cases opinions vary and I understand valid points,but in this case the guy is just lying to himself thinking that EB's version doesn't look like Arnold. You're right, it's not a matter of opinion...some things are so obvious that they can be considered as facts.

Yeah man, this thread became a refuge for those in denial. They keep posting pictures and keep trying to reassure themselves that the HT figure is better. Guys, just face the fact that the EB figure is far superior than the HT T800 in every way!

Or because we post in the correct thread??? If EB's was also 1/6, I'd actually seriously consider it.

some ppl are just enjoying the figure the have. I love my HT T-800, but I've already said in the enterbay thread that I think their sculpt looks a lot more like arnold. That doesn't mean I can't still enjoy my HT one :huh

There's no need for this competitive crap, it's one thing to discuss differences between products in a civilized manner, but this "my ____ is bigger than your ____" style feuding where people act like they have to have the most superior product to feel better about themselves is childish and tiresome and ruining this site.

Enjoy the things you like, let others be into what they like and if you want to discuss things, use your big boy/girl voice and talk about it like an adult.

There's no need for this competitive crap, it's one thing to discuss differences between products in a civilized manner, but this "my ____ is bigger than your ____" style feuding where people act like they have to have the most superior product to feel better about themselves is childish and tiresome and ruining this site.

Enjoy the things you like, let others be into what they like and if you want to discuss things, use your big boy/girl voice and talk about it like an adult.

:exactly: :lecture

Well said Sean.:)

Theres allways room for improvement in every figure we have, I just enjoy them all with there + and - factor. Keep it real guys were talking about our man dollys(UK Humour) Talk to the average bloke down the pub and hed think were all puffs.

I couldn't agree more I mean it is FAR SUPERIOR- in every way. Get over it- things happen. EB has done a better T 800. I can live with it.I'm the guy who proclaimed the HT T 800 the best figure they ever did when it was released. They've been topped. Move on....

:slap Funny is people trying to pretend that thousands of pages of praise and love for this figure doesn't exist.

Move on...

I couldn't agree more I mean it is FAR SUPERIOR- in every way. Get over it- things happen. EB has done a better T 800. I can live with it.I'm the guy who proclaimed the HT T 800 the best figure they ever did when it was released. They've been topped. Move on....

did we not read this from our good mod, Maulfan? we're back to this thread being about the HT T2 T-800 and enjoying it. Sorry you were late to the party:wave

Theres allways room for improvement in every figure we have, I just enjoy them all with there + and - factor. Keep it real guys were talking about our man dollys(UK Humour) Talk to the average bloke down the pub and hed think were all puffs.

I've heard crap like that all my life, I wish I could say it hasn't affected me. :monkey2

And then say how cool the figures are. :lol

Not in 1/6 they haven't. :wave

Back