Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is $220 a good price for this? Im trying to decide between this or a FB John Connor, which I like for the accessories and base

I recommend the T2 T800 also over the FB John Connor. Not only is T2 T800 the more iconic character but in my opinion it is also a superior HT product when compared to the FB JC.

T800 is 1000 times more iconic than JC. No competition IMHO. Plus, if you decide to get T800 in another year or 2, the price will be like $300+. I'll wager you'll always be able to pick up a John Connor. It just isn't the hot seller T2 is.

Re: Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

I have and its good enough for me... :)

077.jpg

Its a phone and after you remove it from the base, you cant tell lol

Very nice.

Do you do something to blur the backgrounds or something? Though I got sheets of art paper to take photos against and hide realworld 1:1 stuff it still looks like well...1:1 art paper in the background. In your pics the backgrounds are just a colour while in mine you can see every bit of dirt, crease and shadow on the paper in crystal clear clarity. I'd rather that clarity was limited to the just the figure.

This is such a cool figure, I might take the plunge. Anyone know if HT might ever re-issue the T800 Endo or maybe make an update of it? The prices are a little nutty for it.

Back