Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same proble here, Jon.
But besides of rumors because of HT´s new T1 and 2 line there´s no prrof of a newEndo.

If HT releases a new Endo, I would hope it's an upgrade. Even the T-700 was a re-use of the old sculpt with a rough texture added. It would look great with a nice chrome look, rather than the dull paint apps that were used before.

If HT releases a new Endo, I would hope it's an upgrade. Even the T-700 was a re-use of the old sculpt with a rough texture added. It would look great with a nice chrome look, rather than the dull paint apps that were used before.

Yepp, that´s what I thought too, especally that he costs 140? and has nothing to it.

@Dominishin:
Right about that.
I can´t imagine what they´re doin´ and if it´s an Endo, or contrary to HT a BD Arnold, how are they going to outdo it...

Re: Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

Here is a quick shot of my Tamiya FLSTF Fat Boy. Needs some paint and some customizing to be movie accurate, but it fits perfectly.

I'm shocked nobody is praising that or even a compliment or some positive remarks, considering competition is good and can lead to driving prices down.

I'm shocked nobody is praising that or even a compliment or some positive remarks, considering competition is good and can lead to driving prices down.

It's not competition, the HD line is their 1/4 scale line, this'll be a bust or 1/4 scale statue, PF type pieces.

Same here as sean and since it´s a statue I have no interest in it.
And contrary to what others said about his HT likeness I have to say his EB likeness looks way more ape-like.
HT FTMFW!!!!!
Because it´s an awesome scale, fully moveable and generally way more refined.

Well, I'm happy enough, won't spend another $200 for slightly better. Unique 1/4 pieces and figures that HT hasn't done, fine by me.

are you thinking EB will produce 1/6th T2 figures? Can they even? aren't licences sometimes exclusive as pertaining to certain scales? I remember Tankman saying that Neca couldn't make an 8" Robocop because McFarlane had that license at the time. But then again both HT and EB made 1/6 Don Corleones roundabout the same time. So whats the story here I wonder.

Lets keep this thread alive , show T2 some :1-1: love since T1 is getting it all

New Pose >>>> let me know what you think :wave

aaaahnuld001.jpg

aaaahnuld002.jpg

aaaahnuld003.jpg

aaaahnuld004.jpg

aaaahnuld005.jpg

aaaahnuld006.jpg

aaaahnuld007.jpg

aaaahnuld008.jpg

Back