Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Your going to display them on the same shelf, like so?

BTW, did you mod your T-800 neck/body or something? He looks slimmer!

Yep. They'll be on the shelf together. No mods were done. Straight outa the box right there. I did pull his jacket as close together in the front as I could.

You don't need 2 of them ..send that new one to me:D

I do buddy! I dropped my first one, he wasn't damaged or anything but I couldn't live with myself knowing he'd taken a dive! My old one is now a Commando custom! Every cloud as they say!

I do buddy! I dropped my first one, he wasn't damaged or anything but I couldn't live with myself knowing he'd taken a dive! My old one is now a Commando custom! Every cloud as they say!

Right there,thats what this hobby does to us, its crazy:horror

Indeed. Hot toys best figure though and my favourite film and film character of all time, it had to be done!

Absolutly, Platt.
And then imagine both together, huh?
;-)
And we both got a breathtaking fall to our T-800s.
Did you read that I glued mine, I thought that his stomach articulation was lost and that I tried a a few days ago and that it's still there? For like...dunno 60-70%.
Really was afraid that I need a new body or break him again to rework the part.

@Cocoboloboy? Looks great, pal but try a paperclip in the collar. Looks way better then...

is this supposed to come with a brown mailer box, some on Ebay I see have it and some don't and was wondering why. thanks.

thanks a-dev does it increase the value, having this additional box that lists the figures name and Hot Toys on it?

As in an actual brown Hot Toys shipping box that says Terminator 2 Judgment Day etc on it? I'm no expert but I wouldn't imagine that should add extra value, I mean a lot of people would just throw that out. If I were on the hunt on ebay for this figure and had the choice of a guy shipping it in a Hot Toys T2 shipping box at a higher price or a guy selling it in a generic (but tough) shipping box for a lower price I'd take the lower price personally.

It's weird... I don't care about having the brown shippers for regular figures... but It's a must for my DXs.

My DX Joker shipping box has thick staples holding it together at the seams and they've feckin' caused a series of dinges in the actual Joker box. I accidentally added a few scratches myself. Those boxes would need to be permanently encased in 2 layers of bubblewrap to avoid damage from any kind of handling at all.

yes that's the brown box listed, it also says item number 900815. just wondering why some sellers sell that with the brown mailer and others don't. different distributor?

yes that's the brown box listed, it also says item number 900815. just wondering why some sellers sell that with the brown mailer and others don't. different distributor?

Because when you buy them by the case you don't get individual 'brown mailers'.

I got two of these. I thought I'd display one in the jacket and shades, and the other with the endo arm, but I can't be arsed anymore, so if any one wants a T800 that has one of the little silver lapel buttoms missing and is in the UK: £139 posted.

I got two of these. I thought I'd display one in the jacket and shades, and the other with the endo arm, but I can't be arsed anymore, so if any one wants a T800 that has one of the little silver lapel buttoms missing and is in the UK: £139 posted.

it's missing because it never came with the figure, or did it fall off after you opened it?

fell off. the other figures jacket only has two left on it. stupid things just came off and were lost forever.

Back