Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=m79

Thats where I've ordered one.

I figure I will probably need it for the non-BD Cyberdyne T-800 because any BD T-800 I buy will be using the ones that that figure comes with.

Cheers bud but going to go with OSB! I've never really been into buying an M79 for the T-800 until now, don't know why I just fancy buying him one as well as a bandolier and some gloved hands. This set looks quality whereas i've found some bandliers don't look right on the T-800.

May weather the spare Jacket from my first T-800 and use that! The standard one is too clean for cyberdyne. On the other hand I might sell it. Hmm...

if it's the final battle battle damage that Hot Toys will release do you know where we can get clean gloved hands for the Cyberdyne building scenes?

I don't. However my plan is to just paint a pair of hands black to be honest. When you add sculpted gloved hands to a Hot Toys arm it tends to make the forearm unnaturally long.

Cheers bud but going to go with OSB! I've never really been into buying an M79 for the T-800 until now, don't know why I just fancy buying him one as well as a bandolier and some gloved hands. This set looks quality whereas i've found some bandliers don't look right on the T-800.

May weather the spare Jacket from my first T-800 and use that! The standard one is too clean for cyberdyne. On the other hand I might sell it. Hmm...

Yeah I wasn't interested either, under the assumption that the future HT figure would have an M79 and bandolier, but then suddenly I realised I'd need an extra set if I was to create a non-bd Cyberdyne T-800.

Last edited:
I gave in and now have one of these on the way ..man can't wait to have him.. I hope i get him while i'm still on my week off.

Hello guys! I'm new to collecting scale figurines and statues. Just got T-800 yesterday, and it's my first HT figurine. I never knew that these high end "toys" existed(most likely didn't care much to know) until I visited Things From Another World at universal city walk. I was blown away by the quality of some "toys" they had. Was debating which one to get first and I just couldn't pass on the T-800. I wanted Conan too, and Sideshow PF was the only Conan worth getting so I got him too. I'm maybe a newbie at collecting figurines but I've been collecting coins, swords, and ship models for a long time. This new addiction is sure not gonna help my wallet but I'm loving it.

Get ready to spend some money:lol These collectibles are addicting and hard on the old wallet. Welcome:wave

Hello guys! I'm new to collecting scale figurines and statues. Just got T-800 yesterday, and it's my first HT figurine. I never knew that these high end "toys" existed(most likely didn't care much to know) until I visited Things From Another World at universal city walk. I was blown away by the quality of some "toys" they had. Was debating which one to get first and I just couldn't pass on the T-800. I wanted Conan too, and Sideshow PF was the only Conan worth getting so I got him too. I'm maybe a newbie at collecting figurines but I've been collecting coins, swords, and ship models for a long time. This new addiction is sure not gonna help my wallet but I'm loving it.

I never knew that these high end "toys" existed (most likely didn't care much to know) until I visited Things From Another World at universal city walk. I was blown away by the quality of some "toys" they had. Was debating which one to get first and I just couldn't pass on the T-800.

I love Things From Another World, I go to the one in Milwaukie Oregon (which is the home of Dark Horse Comics). I get all my HT figures there and I get a 20% discount off retail and I don't have to pay for shipping, I just got the T-1000 Sarah Conner for $120.

thanks zidane for the update, was waiting to hear back with your situation and Hot Toys. how much was the shipping if we may ask? thanks!

It was either 4$ or $13 according to usps.com but I'm assuming $13 if I wanted my stuff to travel with some semblance of safety. Again, a handful of free nail heads beats that any day. As for the broken endo arm I got a new one on ebay for $6 shipped!!! I was lucky that HT was willing to replace these things but I didn't want to deal with weeks of waiting around. If they would just sent me replacements like they are known to do at times it would've been awesome but to get what I needed for a total of $6 was worth bypassing HT.

The T-800 was my first Hot Toy purchase in 4 years. It's also my second HotToy purchase ever.

I collect a lot of Sideshow stuff so I'm used to their quality. Man
I was blown away by this figure. It's awesome!!!! I can't belive how good the HS is!! The oufit looks great and very realasltic. The figure is the best toy I own in my collection.

Mind you it ought to be for $220.00. Expensive but so worth it!!!

I love Things From Another World, I go to the one in Milwaukie Oregon (which is the home of Dark Horse Comics). I get all my HT figures there and I get a 20% discount off retail and I don't have to pay for shipping, I just got the T-1000 Sarah Conner for $120.

WHAT??? $120??? thats a steal!!!

It was either 4$ or $13 according to usps.com but I'm assuming $13 if I wanted my stuff to travel with some semblance of safety. Again, a handful of free nail heads beats that any day. As for the broken endo arm I got a new one on ebay for $6 shipped!!! I was lucky that HT was willing to replace these things but I didn't want to deal with weeks of waiting around. If they would just sent me replacements like they are known to do at times it would've been awesome but to get what I needed for a total of $6 was worth bypassing HT.

The replacement for lost buttons are called hot fix nailheads or nail heads. They are all over ebay but the trade off is you'd have to buy about a 12 dozen pack (less than $4 last time I checked). I was lucky enough to email a seller and had them send me a sample in silver 2mm and 2.5mm sizes free of charge. They sent me a small handful of each and it looks like 2mm is the size to get they are applied with a heat source like an iron but i guess you could also dab a tiny speck of sup glue on it. HT was willing to exchange my jacket when I lost one of the buttons but I wasn't into paying for international priority mail and waiting who knows how long without exhausting my other options and it worked out for me!

So I emailed HT with a copy of my receipt and pics of the damage to the arm and missing buttons and they've asked me to return the endo arm and jacket for replacements!

Dont' think they would, all it is is a piece of flimsy metal (if that) glued onto the jacket. It could easily be repaired with a tiny bit of sup glue if I knew where it was. I just got one that wasn't on there securely. Keep in mind that it is a really small piece so there isn't much room for improvement. The figure really is beautiful so when something like this happens it doesn't feel good.

As for the NECA---it's time to graduate and move on to bigger and better things!

Why has he quickly become a money pit??? Right out of the box the endo thumb was broken, within 20 minutes of having him one of the pegs snapped off inside the fist and today I noticed that one of the silver rivets from the lapel of his jacket is no longer there??? I'm not a new collector who's been "playing" with him so I know how to handle these things but what gives? I've never had 3 "injuries" happen to any figure let alone any injuries within 2 weeks of owning them. Now I'm stuck having to buy a new endo arm, a set of specific T-800 pegs because they're larger then the regular ones and as for the jacket I'm at a loss as to how to actualy remedy that problem without having to shell out for another jacket.

I love this guy but come on HT what gives??? QC needs to be a top priority.

So I grabbed a broom to tidy up the living room and what do I find near the entertainment system? That missing rivet!!! :hi5: How it ended up there from inside my detolf I'll never know but its time for the sup glue! I'll keep some of the extra rivets I got from ebay but I may have a few to give away if anyone needs a couple.

i just got my second t-800 arnie from a trade the other day.
i wanted this one to be the man or machine version
the endo arm wasn't as hard as i thought it would be ,to put in,
i just heated the arm hole with a hair dryer and poped the endo arm right in, it took some pulling pressure to get the regular arm out tho, but i was just careful and took my time and nothing got broke.

i just got my second t-800 arnie from a trade the other day.
i wanted this one to be the man or machine version
the endo arm wasn't as hard as i thought it would be ,to put in,
i just heated the arm hole with a hair dryer and poped the endo arm right in, it took some pulling pressure to get the regular arm out tho, but i was just careful and took my time and nothing got broke.

The problem starts when you want to get the endoarm off ;)

Back