Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get through life without seeing T2??

I watched did again last night and had my Hot Toy out on the coffee table. Awesomeness I'm sure you will agree.

For a DX version I want,
interchange heads with different digrees of battle damage
A light up eye
A smashed up endo arm,
Extra shins to accomidate leg battle damage,
Extra chest pieces with battle damage
Different gloved hands in varying degrees of damage,
Mini gun
granage launcher

Running Man would look kind of silly on the shelf, IMO, but it's a pretty fun movie. Absolutely nothing like the "Richard Bachman" book it is based on, though.

if they did a diorama of it too with the pods, then it would look good, personally i think they should do a commando premium format. that would look good on any shelf as long as it doesnt turn out like their rambo one,,

ok my post count must be 10 or greater. im sooo new at this. ive been collecting for three years now and ive never talked with other collectors. not much collecting forums in Australia!!

Commando 1/6 is in the works for Ski (a friend is doing one up for me since I hook him up with paints, sculpts, etc) and a few others, just started or about to finish my T3 Arnold (drilled down the head a lil more last night, still have some more to drill down to make it fit properly on the neck), I was thinking about doing a Total Recall as well.

I hadn't seen T2 in such a longtime until I picked up the HT T-800. Getting this quality figure prompted me to revisit the film. It was fun watching it again while putting together the T-800 and Sarah Connor figures.

I haven't had a chance to take any cool "artist" photos of them yet. Here's a simple shot of them displayed in my Detolf.

T-800andSarah.jpg

Commando 1/6 is in the works for Ski (a friend is doing one up for me since I hook him up with paints, sculpts, etc) and a few others, just started or about to finish my T3 Arnold (drilled down the head a lil more last night, still have some more to drill down to make it fit properly on the neck), I was thinking about doing a Total Recall as well.

If I buy the 2nd head for my arnie I may go for a Commando custom. I think it'd work. I'd just go for it and get the body as well.

So whats the consensus as I'm getting this T-800 fig today, gray shirt or black shirt?

The Running man was awesome they should make a format

No thank you. Aside from a few one-liners, "Hey lightbulb! Hey Christmas tree!" that movie's all but unwatchable.

Running Man would look kind of silly on the shelf, IMO, but it's a pretty fun movie. Absolutely nothing like the "Richard Bachman" book it is based on, though.

Exactly. I read the book before seeing the movie and had such high hopes for the film. If they'd stuck with Steven King's story, the film would've raked in 10x as much and been one of Arnie's best. But instead, they raped it and it winds up being Hollywood trash not worthy of the $5 bargain bin.

That's all in the ADIDAS suit bud. Good luck getting a great representation of that in 1:6.

If I buy the 2nd head for my arnie I may go for a Commando custom. I think it'd work. I'd just go for it and get the body as well.

He's waaaaaaaaaay too pale and too big. Dutch is a better candidate for that. "Trust me."

He's waaaaaaaaaay too pale and too big. Dutch is a better candidate for that. "Trust me."

Yeah, Dutch would be better for commando, also for the type of hair and expression on the sculpt. T2 sculpt may work better for something like Eraser with a slight re-paint or something! :dunno

Yeah, Dutch would be better for commando, also for the type of hair and expression on the sculpt. T2 sculpt may work better for something like Eraser with a slight re-paint or something! :dunno

Still too big, IMHO. It works for T-800 but for any other custom, not so much. Especially if you're displaying him with other 1:6 figures.

Would the Dutch body take the paint? In fact, would the T-800? :lol

He definitely looks more like the T2 Arnie in Eraser than Commando, good shout

Already reposed my Arnold again.
Gave him the pose from out of the elevator, without the stand.
But als a little from that promo pic, where he stands on top of a roof.
Sadly I didn´t find the pic now...

Back