Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great seller on e-bay UK has parted a couple of these out, tempted to buy the head and pants, would be about £70 though, should I do it? There is absolutely no damage visible on the T-800 head of mine when looking at it. Not sure if it bothers me enough to spend that much on some items that aren't really really needed.

Tbh i wouldn't, but if you cant live with it then go for it. I dunno which UK seller your looking at but you can get the head and pants off collectablekitbash (who's great) in the Uk for just under £60.

A great seller on e-bay UK has parted a couple of these out, tempted to buy the head and pants, would be about £70 though, should I do it? There is absolutely no damage visible on the T-800 head of mine when looking at it. Not sure if it bothers me enough to spend that much on some items that aren't really really needed.

Like you say, if it doesn't bother you that much and isn't noticeable I would just leave it. If you did, then you could either keep the new head and pants in the box, incase something happened again and the head got damaged. Because you wouldn't want to put on a new head only for it to get damaged. And just swap at a later date if you decided to sell or something. Also, you could see about using the damaged head and pants for custom projects or something. Whether its battle damage, some other Arnie character, or clothing for a different figure.

EDIT: Your bloody change in avatar confused me. Thought your posts had been deleted :lol

I was the last of the News Team! It had to go.

Yeah I agree with what you say, just buy it so I know it's there for a bit of peace of mind. Hmmm...I think i'm just being a bit of a tart, it ain't broke, no biggie, live with it. On the other hand, until now the figure feels tarnished somewhat, so if I buy a 2nd head and pants, it might improve things.

Last edited:
I was the last of the News Team! It had to go.

Yeah I agree with what you say, just buy it so I know it's there for a bit of peace of mind. Hmmm...I think i'm just being a bit of a tart, it ain't broke, no biggie, live with it. On the other hand, until now the figure feels tarnished somewhat, so if I buy a 2nd head and pants, it might improve things.

Well do you think you will ever sell him?

Also if you got a new head etc you could easily get your money back on them, if not more 1 day. You could also wait until none are left and sell the damaged ones.

Sometimes I don't even bother to use the right stand with the right figure, thats how little I care about how the stand makes my display look. I just want my peace of mind that figures aren't going to fall over and knock other stuff over. Having said that, I haven't had shelves for just about 2 years so in this situation of course the aesthetics of display aren't a topmost concern. Any figures I've had out of their boxes have been standing in a complete jumble on my Tumbler shipping box on the ground.

When I finally do have shelves again I might try and be a bit neater with the stands but I most definitely will use them.

Platty, getting another T-800 head and pants might not be a bad idea if it doesn't come to some ridiculous amount of money to do so. Your second head could be put onto a naked muscle body, ideally the Dutch one if you could get it, and then you have a reasonably good ''Terminator's arrival'' scene Arnie. Just an idea...it would mean more money spent for the body but I find myself wishing I had an extra T-800 head to put on my extra Dutch body permanently.

does anyone think the T 800 body is better for the upcoming alex ross superman figure coming this july?
2h58k9f.jpg

does anyone think the T 800 body is better for the upcoming alex ross superman figure coming this july?
2h58k9f.jpg

I do. The body has the same cut joints as before. The only changes that I remember being discussed are the chest and neck area are designed a little differently. Otherwise it is the same DCD body as before. Just remember if you do try to put a DCD head on the T-800 body, you're going to need to modify either the neck peg or the neck of the head.

The fifth one from the top looks exactly like a film still (minus the box in the background)!

haven't seen the movie completely yet.

but it doesn't take a genius to know without a doubt that this is an impressive awesome 1:6 scale figure.

so I am gonna get it for sure.
this'll serve as inspiration to me and representation of the fine quality of this hobby to others (as it stands on my desk) hahaha

haven't seen the movie completely yet.

but it doesn't take a genius to know without a doubt that this is an impressive awesome 1:6 scale figure.

so I am gonna get it for sure.
this'll serve as inspiration to me and representation of the fine quality of this hobby to others (as it stands on my desk) hahaha

You've never seen terminator 2 before?!

not yet... :)

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Back