Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the John's watch showing different times the first time I ever saw the movie... I never really notice the others though.

Finally got mine, and he is as perfect as I could ever want! No broken parts, perfect paint apps, tailoring, etc.... though at first, I was freaking out because I thought his jacket was missing the zipper, but realized it was correct with it only on the right side. :slap

A gruesome accident happened yesterday evening people.
My Arnold plunged to his near fatal death broke the peg which holds two parts of his upper body together.
Little problem, but the feeling when I saw him fall and pickin´him up and his body went loose was horrible...

:panic::horror

This one's awesome:
He smacked the black out of him!
One of the many stunt doubles but this one is particularly interesting since it doesn't even try to hide it's a stunt double. The guy is of a different race for god's sakes. On the other hand maybe T really did smack the black out of that guy.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol They should've fired the continuity person for something like that. Given what a control freak Cameron is, I'm surprised he didn't. :lol

Last time I checked all humans where of the human race.

Wait lists conversions are happening on this figure. I jumped on it 2 weeks ago and got the email yesterday. Someone else I know jumped on it 1 week ago and it converted.

My Arnold plunged to his near fatal death broke the peg which holds two parts of his upper body together.
Little problem, but the feeling when I saw him fall and pickin´him up and his body went loose was horrible...

That sucks, I feel for you, my HT Alien fell and smacked his head on another toy and now there is a big crack on my big chap:lol

Is the shipper box smashed, as well? If so, BBTS will just blame it on the shipping vendor (UPS, FedEx, etc) and you'll have to pay return shipping.

I've had bad luck with their "collector grade". Plus, I think alot of their so-called grading is just an excuse to get more money.

Shipper was fine.... Call me Nostrodamus, they are sold out !! But I could get two dollars back, thus concludes my association with BBTS....:wave

Man I feel for you. Mine fell and I had the exact same feeling when I picked him up. Nearly had a panic attack lol. Fortunately nothing on mine broke as bad as yours. Unlucky mate.

YES!!! My WL converted.....Happy after seeing how great this figure came out. I canceled my original because I thought it would be easy to pickup from a local retailer. Boy was I wrong. Now I need to work on finding a mini-gun for him and a grenade launcher like he has in the movie.

My wife was originally from Europe, and had a tough time filling out "ethnicity" on forms when she first came to this country.

"Caucasian is not correct. I am not from the Caucasus region."

Simple "white" or "pinkish hue" would really be more appropriate. We don't ask folks of Asian decent to describe themselves as "Mongoloid" :lol

Back