Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get their confirmation from alteregocomics? I think there supposed to ship them out today.

Did anyone get their confirmation from alteregocomics? I think there supposed to ship them out today.

I have not. But I was told that they would still be a couple of weeks. Other board members were told differently.
Maybe a couple of different shipments?

I got mine yesterday afternoon, It says the expected arrival is tomorrow. Yesterday on the phone Josh said that some of the orders will be processed tomorrow and the remaining today.

Anybody else waiting for BBTS?

I'm not usually an impatient person, but I gotta admit that waiting for this figure is getting to be a drag.

Me. It's actually a bit frustrating. They don't even have Aldo in yet... AE had him for like a week now.

Here is a better pic of the Gatling Gun I found for my Arnold. I have a few left to sell. Pm me if interested....
TZ00513LGJPG.jpg

I'll be by tomorrow to pick up mine and give you your Dream Master Freddy.

i just did the paper clip mod last night & wow does that make one hell of a difference imho. thanks to whoever came up with that.........:duff

Cheers mate, looking forward to it.

So just been told mines looking like it will be here on Monday, couldn't be happier.

Thanks go to onesixthbruce, really happy with my 1st purchase from them. There's no dodgy feelings like what I imagine you'd get with forbiddenplanet or play with a pre-order. OSB is the place to go if you're in the UK for sure.

Mine came through yesterday. It is as impresive in hand as it is in photo's. I took a quick batch of photo's today.

Here they are.

T80004.jpg

T80003.jpg

T80001.jpg

T80006.jpg

I may take some more later in the week. If they turn out ok, i'll post some more.

So just been told mines looking like it will be here on Monday, couldn't be happier.

I hope it surprises you and arrives sooner than that like mine did. With it being en route I kinda thought you would have yours this week. You've better patience than I. Still when you get this figure suddenly all that waiting time becomes irrelevant.

Even more off-topic, but who else remembers this?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oz4lmnMisFE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oz4lmnMisFE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock

Actually, I don't remember a single thing from that show except the opening theme song :lol

U owe me 51 seconds :tap

i just did the paper clip mod last night & wow does that make one hell of a difference imho. thanks to whoever came up with that.........:duff

Ditto, nice mod to bring the collar tigher :duff

:slap Amazing. I've already paid and still no shipping notice. :dunno

:lol:rotfl :panic:

Mine came through yesterday. It is as impresive in hand as it is in photo's. I took a quick batch of photo's today.

Here they are.

T80003.jpg

I may take some more later in the week. If they turn out ok, i'll post some more.

Awesome pics! But if you're going to pose him on a bearskin rug, you really need to do it in front of a fireplace.

Back