Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened my 2nd one up today ...............

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

I now have 2 grails on display. I suggest using a blowdryer on both the elbow (to remove the arm) and on this Endo arm joint (to loosen it up good) Both were extremely hard to loosen up. More importantly, removing the existing arm was VERY hard, even with heating it up good. Be careful.

i just did the paper clip mod last night & wow does that make one hell of a difference imho. thanks to whoever came up with that.........:duff

Indeed, kudos to anyone that can just futz it to that look, I wasn't going to get it to stay, of course, with all the photos, I move it around a lot so the clip helps, maybe for just display, futzing can work.

i have 2 t-800 one of the first batch and one of the second , in the first one the head and the arm pops off easyly but in the second the joints are more strong.

Man I am seriously sick of not being able to properly photograph my collection.

Roy you need to tell me what kind of camera I need. Your shots always come out so crisp.

Anyways, My first Arnold arrived today and my second should arrive within two days.

Kurgan is still slightly taller, but man what a wonderful figure... So glad I opted to get a second

PICT0155.jpg

Congrats, Chris. It looks fantastic posed like that. The only tip I can give you is, for every 5 pics I post I take at least 50+ pictures. :lol Trust me, I suck ass at photography but if it helps I have a real basic Canon. I use the indoor setting (adds light), take the flash off and also add an option that increases the clarity (not sure whats its called but the icon is of a rose) I also MUST keep my hands very still ........... I even have to hold my breath :(

After all that, I just make sure there is plenty of light. My new basement has tons of light.

The only tip I can give you is, for every 5 pics I post I take at least 50+ pictures

It's the same for me, I often take 3-5 shots of roughtly the same shot changing something small about lighting or camera angle or camera lighting settings to get the shot that I post here. Sometimes I luck out and get what I want the first time, but with these collectibles and the variations of paint apps and clothing materials, there's only so much you can apply from one to another, each figure has a different way to shoot it to show it at it's best.

im not a massive terminator fan but this fig does make me drool

The only reason I decided to get it, not only is it so wicked but I once had the T-800 figure that pops off the whole front showing the endo that I tried to once make a leather jacket out of it when I was little. I just had to have this.

I did have that once. How cheesy that looks.

51CRd4hV7zL._SS500_.jpg

Aha that was the one I had.

TERM2-02.jpg

TERM2-02.jpg

That was my very first Terminator figure ever, might check eBay to get it for nostalgia. That figure and I borrowed a shotgun from one of my Ninja Turtles. Eventually I got this one as my second, and still have it as it was always my favorite.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Terminator_2_by_Kenner.jpg

I eventually had almost all of the, but they were my start.

I also wanted the endo way back then but they weren't cheap back in those days so I was only allowed 1 and the bike. Plus my mother was against me getting stuff that had skin coming off and all that graphic gore that parents are against.

51FEWMX2J4L.jpg

Even had the T2 game for the Gameboy that was black and white. Or rather Black and green dot matrix.

LoL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HCGNrSGY344&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HCGNrSGY344&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/B1p9EPw6-A4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/B1p9EPw6-A4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I had the T2 arcade game for Sega, I had the bike for my figures, there was also this crazy car for him Kenner made up, I had that too, had like a 3D Endo skull on the hood I think. They really marketed T2 to kids, but like Batman, umpteen figures but all of them nothing like what was in the movie, except the Endo and John Connor, but the T-800 and T-1000 figures were all redesigned for play value.

The Kenner Endoskeleton was the only cool figure from that line. Not to change the subject but I thought Kenner did an awesome job with their Robocop line.

Dudes! Toys from my childhood! I also used to have the endo, the power arm T-800, and the crazy car with the Endo face on the hood like Maul mentioned. Good times, makes me wish I can still play with my toys.

Back