Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one of the oddest backgrounds I've seen in Terminator reltated photos.

that is a nice bike but not classy enough for arnie but man would my blade look good on this!

Here is a better pic of the Gatling Gun I found for my Arnold. I have a few left to sell. Pm me if interested....
TZ00513LGJPG.jpg

Q I have not received your invoice yet for my two? Btw anyone in GTA wants to tag along to split shipping cost?

Has someone posted a pic of the paper clip mod? I really need to see the difference it makes.

Nothing yet... And honestly, I shouldn't _____... I got Blade in the mail yesterday so that's more than enough to get my through till this arrives.

True, but if you're like me, you've probably been waiting a very long time for a definitive T-800 figure for a while which can make the wait more painful.

I hope it surprises you and arrives sooner than that like mine did. With it being en route I kinda thought you would have yours this week. You've better patience than I. Still when you get this figure suddenly all that waiting time becomes irrelevant.
Cheers man but nah I think it's pretty definite that it's Monday. It's just awesome to know when it's arriving though, no matter how long I have to wait, know what I mean? It could be arriving the week after next but I wouldn't be bothered, just nice to know when it's coming. And anway I have other stuff coming to keep me going as you know!

Nothing yet... And honestly, I shouldn't _____... I got Blade in the mail yesterday so that's more than enough to get my through till this arrives.
I got Wolvie last week or so, have Wesker coming in the mail as we speak, and yet. . .I'm never satisfied with any of it. I'm always Jonesing for the next thing. Of course, I'm looking more forward to T-800 than any figure since, probably Predator. But even when he gets here, I'll just start getting hyped up about whatever is next. Probably that damn Wolvie PF and Flint. I'm already getting antsy about needing a Chris Redfield to complement my Wesker I don't even have yet.

This is a nasty ____ing habit.

I got Wolvie last week or so, have Wesker coming in the mail as we speak, and yet. . .I'm never satisfied with any of it. I'm always Jonesing for the next thing. Of course, I'm looking more forward to T-800 than any figure since, probably Predator. But even when he gets here, I'll just start getting hyped up about whatever is next. Probably that damn Wolvie PF and Flint. I'm already getting antsy about needing a Chris Redfield to complement my Wesker I don't even have yet.

This is a nasty ____ing habit.

Horrible.... and it gets worse all the time.

a few pics with the paper clip modified collar..............i didn't bring the collar in as much as some that have posted but that was on purpose. i brought it into to a little over half way of how it originally was out of the box.
Picture016-3.jpg

Picture017-4.jpg

Picture018-2.jpg

im in the process of remaking the grenade belt. this one isn't up to par with this figure.

Back