Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I get this in hand next week. With Duke, Sideshow charged and shipped the next day and I had him 3 days later. Hope the same goes for this.

Lucky you Ski:lol I've gotta wait till the second week of June(got mine from Alterego.)

Yup! Which means Thursday I'll be getting Arnie and Aldo with my long awaited DX Bats in the same shipment! Oh happy day :yess:

I can't believe it's happening da Ski and Arnold will be one :pray:

and I'm getting something before Maul and his fantastic pics that make me throw my laptop across the room.

Roy arrives home (sometime in early June) from a hard days work, walks up to the front porch and discovers a sealed box containing 2 HT's T-800 figures ..................

italian-spiderman-animated.gif

:exactly:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl NICE!!!

:slap must ..... Look at IMBD & IMMT .... :slap...to overcome this jealous rage :panic: ...must ......:impatient:.........:panic::slap

For me, it has nothign to do with in hand, it's my feelings about him from the film and that passes onto any collectibles from it, I prefer the full black gear.

I dunno I'm assuming I'll be going for the black tee as well but I'm not really bothered about accuracy so I'm just saying :) If I happen to prefer the grey in hand it'll be that!

go post in the Blade/Wolverine section :monkey1 :peace:nana:

:rotfl:clap

I hate you!

Oh and I almost forgot, shipped!! :chew:chew:rock

I am sat here in front of my drawing desk not being able to draw as every time I hear a van door I expect the buzzer to go off!!

"Arrival at Delivery Office "
:impatient:

Back