Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could make him look even more classic if you switched out that gray shirt for the black one. Black shirt + sunglasses + shotgun and rose box. That's how it was in the film.

I'll put the black shirt on alright I think but I am a bit nervous. Don't like taking the clothes off these things.

E u need to be more adventurous, check out my customs sometime, I rip these guys left from right. :lol

Movie accuracy doesn't bother me all that much...

I think mine is gonna get the MOVIE INACCURATE Blade gloves right out the box. :panic:

I know, I'm a mad man.

Your crazy man..... your crazy...

tumblr_l0p6nkpLLC1qa1er0o1_400.jpg

Congrats Eamon nice one!

Just curious how long did it take to get to you after it was shipped?

That's the pose I'm going with when mine arrives. classic.

On a side note: Didn't people say they were having occurances of the paint used on the sunglasses "sticking" to the face?

Same as most likely :)

I think theres been mention of that alright I think it happened with both Wesker and Blade. Just put some tape on the inside of the glasses and it should be fine. I've had no problem with my Blade but I'm not in a hot climate and I'm not using the supplied glasses. Either of those could account for it...

Shame on you for not ordering it already!

The only thing stopping me was the potential of there being a battle damage version that i could get instead..which will still most likely happen ..but over the past few weeks ive come 2 realize i cant not have this figure in my collection ..DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!:gah:

So CSC is also getting this before Toys2?

I believe they're stocked by Sideshow and they're located in CA so they could get inventory the day after it arrives in the Sideshow warehouse, not sure how it all works, but makes sense.

My Sideshow order's been processed, one step closer. If he ships tomorrow, I could have him mid next week.

It doesn't seem likely but it would be kind of funny if Toys2 shipped in the next day or so, I'd have T-800s racing to me from both ends of the country :lol

Back