Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t800ht0202.jpg

Just picked up mine, awesome piece, a few pics straight out the box no futzing or anything, mine looks like it has the long giraffe neck because i didn't push the head down completely as it was easier to change the t shirt for the quick pics.
00410.JPG
0058.JPG
0069.JPG
00115.JPG
00211.JPG

Loontenttoys i now shipping these I believe.

Actually, I am getting Tony and Arnie together.

What does "send them via EMS." mean?
My guy has never mentioned this before.

EMS is just a type of delivery service. Like Parcelforce is to royal mail I think. Usually gives a tracking number and is faster than the standard method. I think thats what it is any way. I may be wrong, but whenever I've had anything shipped from Hong Kong or whatever on ebay, I go with EMS service.

EDIT: 1 reason I prefer the EMS service is that when the package reaches the UK in my experiences its then been handed over to Parcelforce and not royal mail. Royal Mail piss me off. Just always get the "attempted delivery" bollocks regardless whether I'm in or not or they post the slip with no damn tracking number. Either way I won't risk it with figures.

EMS is just a type of delivery service. Like Parcelforce is to royal mail I think. Usually gives a tracking number and is faster than the standard method. I think thats what it is any way. I may be wrong, but whenever I've had anything shipped from Hong Kong or whatever on ebay, I go with EMS service.

Ah cool! I just got me an email back explaining EMS as being quicker!

Oh fingers crossed he they both get here for friday night's chill time. :)

Hot Toys should love people like Agen and Maulfan. Their pics are always a fantastic advertisement.

The freckles are a bit odd though. A bit overdone. Makes him look Irish in some pics...or at least an Irish stereotype.

You won't notice most of the freckles in person, an the few you can see adds realism. Obviously in most of the photos available of this figure is magnified much closer than what you'll see in-hand.

Anyway, I noticed looking at mine that the Endo arm's fingers are longer than the digits on the figure's standard fleshy hands. Not a complaint, just something I noticed that was a tad out of scale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i've bought T-800 from loontentoys so does it instock? he told me that i have to wait for few days

:hi5::hi5:

Nice. Although I havent got a shipping notice yet :mad:

Can't be long now...

Back