Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my t-800 arnold order,
i just changed my mind, there's just something about him i don't like,
can't put my finger on what yet.

I considered that, but I compared them from the knuckles. So no the Endo fingers are indeed longer than the fleshy hands.

:thud: A finer 1/6 T-800 I doubt you will ever see...non-battledamaged that is...

"Wrong."

terminator.jpg

That is one of the things I was initially excited about for T3; Arnold's return to being a villain. His turn as the baddie in T1 was awesome, and although he was good in T2, obviously he wasn't as creepy. Then T3 came, and that whole idea was reduced to a wimpy airplane hangar scene...

From a character point of view obviously T1 is better being that he actually terminates people, but aesthitically I just prefer the look in 2. One of the most iconic characters ever...

From a character point of view obviously T1 is better being that he actually terminates people, but aesthitically I just prefer the look in 2. One of the most iconic characters ever...

I don't know, maybe in this poster,

terminator_two_judgement_day.jpg

Uncle Bob has the edge but in terms of visuals I think the T-800 from 1984 is hard to beat. Burnt hair, burnt off eyebrows, the gargoyle sunglasses, the carved out left eye and the rotting flesh.

Last edited:
That is one of the things I was initially excited about for T3; Arnold's return to being a villain. His turn as the baddie in T1 was awesome, and although he was good in T2, obviously he wasn't as creepy. Then T3 came, and that whole idea was reduced to a wimpy airplane hangar scene...

You said it. There was an opportunity to show the cold emotionless T1 T-800 again and instead we were shown some kind of conflicted zombie.

I mean I don't know how they would have written themselves back out of proper villain T-800, because obviously JC would have to defeat him and maybe set his programming back to what it was without destroying him so that he could then defeat the TX....and how the hell would JC pull that off....but what they wrote was just stupid.

I'm with you...call it blasphemy, but I've seen T2 quite a few more times than T1. I just always enjoyed watching Arnold's heroic portrayal more. I need to remember to add IMO to all of my posts :slap

:lol

Ouch man that one hurt...

:lol:lol:lol, j/k man

T1 was good because he was so cold and I believe he's most robotic acting of all of them.

T2 more of the robotic acting lessened and the Terminator starts to have a personality.

T3, man I don't know, it was entertaining but something is going South but I still enjoyed it! Chic Terminator is always nice to look at and super hot.

Well, can we all agree that Marcus Wright is the most iconic portrayal of a Terminator Cyborg? He definitely has both T-800s beat.

. . .

:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol, j/k man

T1 was good because he was so cold and I believe he's most robotic acting of all of them.

T2 more of the robotic acting lessened and the Terminator starts to have a personality.

T3, man I don't know, it was entertaining but something is going South but I still enjoyed it! Chic Terminator is always nice to look at and super hot.

Yeah I agree with you fully, I was just saying in terms of how he looked I just thought 2 was more iconic...

I didnt post THAT much on the Blade thread... :D

Back