Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was tempted to get some of those when I first seen those photos. It's just when I found out they were 6" it put me off.

They do look lovely detailed.

I suppose if you don't collect that scale they lose appeal. I mean if they had been 18" I wouldn't have collected them regardless of how cool they looked because I just think thats too big and awkward to display.

Where did you get this info re: DX with Harley? I think you're mistaken if you're referring to the Milk article.

Retailers in Hong Kong, they all seem to think that that's what's coming down the pipe. Hot Toys is going to do a bunch of cool stuff this year because of their 10th anniversary. Money, money, money!

Neca is not something to compare Hot Toys to.... but it seems alot of people do it. Neca is a low end collectible and Hot Toys are high end collectibles. Its not a fair comparison.:rolleyes:

I agree, apples and oranges. I was trying to compare them, I was just trying to say that we haven't really had much in the way of figures that truly represent the awesomeness of the movie and it's about time we did. You could almost argue that Hot Toys is the first company to take the 1/6 line seriously.

I suppose if you don't collect that scale they lose appeal. I mean if they had been 18" I wouldn't have collected them regardless of how cool they looked because I just think thats too big and awkward to display.

Yeah my collection would look off with 6 - 7" figs even though I don't have a lot of figures. As at least with 12" they still look stellar from one end of the room to another. Where as with 7" you have to go relatively close.

That is mighty impressive details for something so small. Do the arms move or is it a fixed figure?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4039131407/

I see no plastic screw joints or such.

Retailers in Hong Kong, they all seem to think that that's what's coming down the pipe. Hot Toys is going to do a bunch of cool stuff this year because of their 10th anniversary. Money, money, money!

Not counting on this, what else could they give him that this one doesn't come with that he has at the time of the bike? I think they'd sell more if they just did the bike seperate and then a BD version of Arnie instead.

I guess anytihng is possible on HTs 10th Anniversary, they said it would be a special year.

Yeah my collection would look off with 6 - 7" figs even though I don't have a lot of figures. As at least with 12" they still look stellar from one end of the room to another. Where as with 7" you have to go relatively close.

That is mighty impressive details for something so small. Do the arms move or is it a fixed figure?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4039131407/

I see no plastic screw joints or such.

Ball joint heads, pivot elbows, swivel wrists, swivel ankles, swivel waist, swivel left thigh.

anyone can post pics of any Arnie with the Harley Fat Boy?? :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

I still say Sideshow should use their body to Short Round and let HT use it to make John Connor.

Well we know that Sideshow has all but officially quit the Indy line. And Hot Toys is the only 1/6 company that seems to have motivation to push forward with innovation. Would the hobbit body look good for a skinny kid? Anyone have a pic of a nude hobbit body?

shia-short-round-b.jpg

I was actually hoping for 12" Arnies on a Harley Davidson Fat Boy :p

Dang is HT is coming out with a Harley then I gotto know to stop looking for the above

oops you MF me slow

The shoulders also are articulated. Up/down, in/out etc (I'm crap at naming joint types)

Yeah, I forgot those, there's swivel and you can also bend them a bit out to the sides, but I don't do that too much, I've snapped the arms off a number or NECA figure arms at that joint, it's been brittle, broke the Alien that way, had 2 of the same Jack Sparrow break at that joint, not even posing it hard, just stored in a box broke one off.

I got nothing against you, simply I dunno you but your attempt to speak for a majority of concerned ppl have me not "feeling" you or more like "feeling you less and less". Presenting the facts as you see it is one thing, continuously picking on statements of others just to be right or asking someone to play and rub their DX02 and then play reverse physiology asking to never touch it and only display it etc is something else. Just cause others here are sarcastic at times does not mean you have to be to achieve what you want. Yes we actually get your points and agree with you but you repeat it whenever and wherever you can and it almost seems like your sole purpose here is to be negative so ease up buddy and count your blessings that you pay so much less for your figures, can get it first in line cause most of the time that is paying to your advantage! Have some faith as I am sure you could have achieved the same with less persistence, more faith and less ppl not "feeling" you.
QUOTE]

I am not a typical critic and i'll not explain further.

It's a big big overseas business to HT and Sideshow and it's normal that different comments will end up under heavy fire. But i will continue to share with overseas fans any news and express my comments and opinions. To me, only praising comments in forum is not enough, i believe different opinion and comments can be all accommodated here.

Sorry, I don't know if this was asked before, but do we get the entire arm (with the endo skeleton), or just the forearm?

I was looking at this Tommy R. photo:

ap_20100109012057744.jpg

Differs from the specs shots.

Sorry, I don't know if this was asked before, but do we get the entire arm (with the endo skeleton), or just the forearm?

I was looking at this Tommy R. photo:

Differs from the specs shots.

oh thanks for pointing this out. Didn't even notice.

Back