Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... :banana
Just pre-ordered the Hot Toys T-800. The look of the prototyp photos is amazing.
Hope they do a Sarah Connor and a T-1000 in the future too.
Hot Toys really released some great figures lately. Need more...

If you are talking about the New Bright FatBoy, I was about to jump on one myself. However after seeing hi-resolution photos of the thing, I decided the overall look was too plastic/toyish for the money people are asking for it. So, I finally just decided that Arnie should get along without it...

On a side note, I bought a black GuiLoy Indian Chief 348 (1948) for my Wolverine instead.

INDIAN.jpg

It's made of metal (with some plastic parts) and looks very much like a real thing. Came cheaper than the RC Harley too. I was blown away with the detail in person.
Sadly I dont think GuiLoy ever made 1/6 Harleys...

Needless to say I would buy a Hot Toys H-D FatBoy in a heart beat.

Nice one! You found it on ebay? I shall google for this :D Thanks for sharing!! any pic of the bike in action?

I'm thinking of buying an unpainted version of a 1/6 Fatboy.
Do you guys know if there is any artists in China or something that do custom paint jobs?

Please share the wealth :) who makes this and where did you source it? Any pictures?

=Geil;2238595]Nice one! You found it on ebay? I shall google for this :D Thanks for sharing!! any pic of the bike in action?

Sadly no "action" pics for now. Will try to post some later to the Wolvie thread.
Yep, got lucky on eBay. These GuiLoy 1/6 black 348's are kinda hard to find.
Found an old GuiLoy catalogue and had my eyes on this aluminium finished model at first, https://cgi.ebay.com/INDIAN-CHIEF-3...ptZMacchinine_e_Miniature?hash=item1c0d1a2454 but as it turns out those are even rarer (hence the price).

Please share the wealth :) who makes this and where did you source it? Any pictures?

Wasn't pointed at me, but I think Tamiya made a few very nice Harley FatBoy (pre-painted?) kits a while back. To my understanding there were atleast two models.
1990 FatBoy (Silver ghost)
and a 1996 Fatboy (blue)
but nowadays they are quite costly also...

Heres a few links for the latter:
https://www.iaiamedia.be/tamiya/tamiya-detail.asp?kitnumber=2
https://www.modelersite.com/Ene2010/English/Fatboy_Eng.htm

Edit:
Oh, and google found these pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bbsbase/tags/fatboy/

Last edited:
This is £180 on play.com. Thank the lord for onesixthbruce!

£140 at forbiddenplanet.com! not too bad i suppose! ordered anyway!

play can vary!-dx joker was £20 cheaper at play than FP but overall, FP are usually cheaper!

toy hunters facebook posted something about the t-800, but when i used babelfish this is what I got:

"Also sentence 咁 classics o both the dialog excessively leftist 10 several year ghost food, ORIGINAL the Arnold version in the future soldier o faithful fans and a meeting will still not remember?! Today “approves concurrently waiting 佢 o on the same place already to return well”!"

sooooooo...yeah, 10 several year ghost food...

toy hunters facebook posted something about the t-800, but when i used babelfish this is what I got:

"Also sentence 咁 classics o both the dialog excessively leftist 10 several year ghost food, ORIGINAL the Arnold version in the future soldier o faithful fans and a meeting will still not remember?! Today “approves concurrently waiting 佢 o on the same place already to return well”!"

sooooooo...yeah, 10 several year ghost food...

:rotfl

What do you mean? It makes complete sense!

google translate is the best, thats right double true!

"I'LL BE BACK!" Does sentence 咁 o both the classic dialogue had left 10 years is still evil Food, ORIGINAL Arnold version of both loyal fans the next Warrior o Do not remember another point would be?! Today on together, "Chan-good" and wait for Drainage o both regression 啦!

Hm, Centrocal kinda gota point there, but I´m afraid that´s not really something new and sice it´s said "Q2" on HT´s website, we won´t see pics from first hand ´til april, I guess...

Back