Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could be, Wesker is on a different TT body than the standard one used for figures like John Connor, I just looked on eBay.

T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

Come through for us Hot Toys!!!

Speaking of milking the figure, this is a possible 2nd version, with a battle damaged head.

Thats not really a 'second version'. All that would be is the one we're getting with a different range of accessories. I don't know that they could release such a thing without causing anger.

I hate saying it but a DX BD version seems the best choice to get a whole bunch of options that are different enough from what we are getting in MMS117.

I think Hot Toys would do better selling a BD figure loaded with all those weapons and making people feel the need to buy a second of this figure to have the Cyberdyne look than by releasing a Cyberdyne figure with a semi-BD head or altered expression head sculpt.

So you're saying Hot Toys should release this regular clean version , then release a 'final battle' one-arm version and include all the weapons and equipment for the Cyberdine scene ? I think Hot Toys could totally get away with releaseing 3 versions. I'm not sure what would be the better deal tho

I think strategically, yes, that'd be the best option to give people what they want and also somewhat avoid pissing people off.

I think that what they could do and included with a Cyberdyne figure would just be too much of an almost the clean, almost the BD figure to really make it work.

If they include with the BD, everything for the Cyberdyne look, some people will feel a need to buy a second clean figure to have the Cyberdyne look, some will just make the clean figure the Cyberdyne, but I don't think anyone will be annoyed by that. So, without really annoying people HT could sell 3 figures and only make 2. It also taxes their team less, less head sculpts to make for prototypes, 1 less figure to make in production.

The best news is how fast this line is moving, if they announce the next T2 figures 1 month apart from each other we should have them all announced by summer :rock

Wow thats looks pretty good. Dunno whether I'll pick her up I need the money for the T1000 which they HAVE to do.

Back