Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why it couldn't, Marcus Wright shipped about 4 months after his reveal and had both heads resculpted along the way. Other than the Endo arm and body, the parts to this figure are pretty straight forward.

No biggy, just wasn't sure if you realized or not, some people get confused when those eBay auctions put some misleading titles. A fair listing should start Custom______ but they know Hot Toys sells so some people will read that and think ooh some new or unique Hot Toys figure. I hate the games some people play on eBay.

The ones I really hate are when it's like a Hasbro figure and they list every well known 1/6 maker in the title just to get attention and then don't say anything in the description to be clear what it is. Buyer beware and if you're not certain you shouldn't just buy it, but I still don't like people being taken advantage of.

Why are people thinking NECA are gonna show T1 stuff? The impression I get from every Toyfair is that they show everything they have on Day 1, and that's it. I hope I'm wrong...all those posts by Kyle asking what about a Queen and saying how he dug the Dog Alien's design had me hoping to see something. I hope I don't have to wait til bloody July to know. The last 6 months were long enough.

Its pretty nice but not hot toys nice :peace
It's Hot Toys.

No biggy, just wasn't sure if you realized or not, some people get confused when those eBay auctions put some misleading titles. A fair listing should start Custom______ but they know Hot Toys sells so some people will read that and think ooh some new or unique Hot Toys figure. I hate the games some people play on eBay.
Not sure what you're trying to say here Maulfan, but it looks to me that it's the Hot Toys figure with the added bonus of a Feng headsculpt thrown into the bargain. What's misleading about that?

Not sure what you're trying to say here Maulfan, but it looks to me that it's the Hot Toys figure with the added bonus of a Feng headsculpt thrown into the bargain. What's misleading about that?

What I was getting at is I've seen people see similar auctions and not understand that it's a custom or parts added and that it's not 100% Hot Toys product or whoever makes it. I could see someone possibly posting a new thread here thinking it's a leaked new T1 figure from Hot Toys not knowing exactly what that auction is selling, where a few extra words in the title and description could make that clear and potential buyers full aware of what they're getting.

It's pretty clear. "12" HOT TOYS 1/6 TERMINATOR T800 DAMAGED + FENG HEAD".

You get Hot Toy's T1 BD figure plus you get a Feng head sculpt, that the seller obviously purchased to improve Hot Toy's figure, due to the head sculpt they used, being unrecognisable as Arnie.

People do mislead by using the " list every well known 1/6 maker in the title just to get attention" and buyers should beware, but not in this instance. In this instance one could say you're being misleading, to a point. Fortunately only Crimsonbob has been mislead so far. :lol

Here Bob. https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=239

ou89vp.jpg

Back