Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed now the head wasnt fully in on mine!

Wasnt noticable really I was just like "I dont remember a pop..."

Thats what she said

My friend at OSB has just given me word that this is coming soon

40894_458439604584_329989274584_5320570_778577_n.jpg

Will come with plastic tubing for the endo arm :)

Looks amazing, I'm definitely down for one of those.

I have two of the endo arms, I wonder if it will be possible to take the fleshy bit off one of them and keep it intact?

Was my birthday today, i got one of these for my birthday and another i had bought but wasnt allowed to open until today.

Decided to sit down tonight and open them, the first one everything was fine switched out the normal arm and put the endo arm on him was trying to gently position the fingers when...the pinky tip snapped off....thats fine i can fix that.

Opened the other one went to take the jacket off, moved the arm and the entire arm snapped off from inside the joint!!

I still love this figure an luckily my local store has another so i can exchange the totally broken one but i didnt realise it would be so fragile a figure.

I guess i need to be more carefull although i didnt really do anything too violent with the figure, it just seemed to come away and theres a clean break in the plastic, maybe a defective one i dont know.

Waited over two months to open them up and then this, bah!

i didnt realise it would be so fragile a figure.

I've barely moved the endo arm on mine but the fingers do seem very stiff. I think the paint kinda ran into the joints a little. Definitely wouldnt do it without warming it in water first...

I've barely moved the endo arm on mine but the fingers do seem very stiff. I think the paint kinda ran into the joints a little. Definitely wouldnt do it without warming it in water first...

Well if id been smart i would have done that, but i never claimed to be smart!

Its just dissapointing out of the two of them they both ended up damaged and im not heavy handed with my figures, im terrified to damage them and am very gentle.

Just my luck this time i guess.

Was my birthday today, i got one of these for my birthday and another i had bought but wasnt allowed to open until today.

Decided to sit down tonight and open them, the first one everything was fine switched out the normal arm and put the endo arm on him was trying to gently position the fingers when...the pinky tip snapped off....thats fine i can fix that.

Opened the other one went to take the jacket off, moved the arm and the entire arm snapped off from inside the joint!!

I still love this figure an luckily my local store has another so i can exchange the totally broken one but i didnt realise it would be so fragile a figure.

I guess i need to be more carefull although i didnt really do anything too violent with the figure, it just seemed to come away and theres a clean break in the plastic, maybe a defective one i dont know.

Waited over two months to open them up and then this, bah!

Happy Birthday(mine was on the 12th)

Sucks about your figure, hope it all gets sorted out for you. I find every TT i bought had a tighter/better body then most of the MMS figures i purchased for 3x the price.

nextuploadsIMG_319220Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319217Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319211Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_31929Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_31928Small.jpg

https://i594.[/QUOTE]

Just bumping these to see if theres any more opinions I might get. Positive ones so far.

This mod sacrificed a bit of accuracy in the endo arm so as to get it more correctly proportioned to the rest of the figure. Was it worth it?

Back