Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like both of you suffer the "head not fully inserted into the neck issue" and also could benefit from the pink paperclip mod ;)
If you can't feel the head make the "pop" when inserting then it's not fully in. As per another freak remove the double balljoint from the neck and put it by itself into the head first (or was it the other way around) and then the final assembly and it should be easier to do
:borg:

yeah thanks for the info . for some reason the head pops off really easy , i did what u said and i heard the pop sound , again thanks

Hehe... Sorry dude, just had to point it out.

I'm very fixed with the "Long neck syndrome" even if the head is popped in correctly i still thinks it looks wrong.. So i can spend hours sitting there trying to get the head further down :D

edit: I think hot toys have made the head joints too sturdy, the head does not get any stress, legs and arms yes (Which is a pain with SS figures cause there joints are loose like a hooker).

I do agree the neck can look awkward easily. T-800 having hte jacket sit nice and close helps though. also pose of the neck too far forward will also make the neck look even more crooked... heck I look crooked in some of my pictures if I am not careful in how I position my own real neck when taking pictures and BAM I look like freaking ET :lol

:lol @ Calcifer, everyone experiences the inadvertent gay comment from time to time.

:exactly: and ppl here are very sensitive to this so always post with a dirty mind to catch yourself in time before the hitting that "submit" button :lol ... though there are those who like to do it purposely :rotfl

Gentlemen, just looking for opinions on something I've done to the endoskeleton arm for this figure.

I broke the thumb off yesterday and decided 'feck it, might aswell use this arm as a guinea pig for the arm shortening mod I had in mind and if it works well do a more learned and better job on another of my spare endo arms'.

As we all kinda know the endo-forearm for this figure is too long compared to the normal human arm - just put both arms down by his sides to prove this. It kinda has always bugged me that Hot Toys scaled the endo arm to be consistent with the oversized full endoskeleton figure instead of making it proportional to the damned figure it actually belongs to. So I shortened it and here are the results which I'm kinda of two minds about:

nextuploadsIMG_31922Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319224Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319220Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319221Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319217Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319215Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319212Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319214Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319213Small.jpg

nextuploadsIMG_319211Small.jpg

Looks like both of you suffer the "head not fully inserted into the neck issue" and also could benefit from the pink paperclip mod ;)
If you can't feel the head make the "pop" when inserting then it's not fully in. As per another freak remove the double balljoint from the neck and put it by itself into the head first (or was it the other way around) and then the final assembly and it should be easier to do

I just noticed now the head wasnt fully in on mine!

Wasnt noticable really I was just like "I dont remember a pop..."

Also +1 for Pink Paperclip(tm)

:lol

Back