Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm hoping. I am excited about getting Sarah now though thanks to OMG coming through with shots of her next to T-800, I was figuring on my usual dissapointment with HT lines that mix males and females having her look like a midget next to T-800, but it looks like they actually made the figure to be proper height for Hamilton relative to Schwarzenegger so the pair will look good.

Of course, I would also really like a T-1000 scaled to HT's T-800 to face off. Unfortunately, the head on HT's figure is smaller to the Sideshow T-1000 so it'll take photo tricks to make that fact not really show.

Just a couple quick down & dirty pics. This should put an end to all that ridiculous talk about the NECA sculpt being superior. It's a nice figure for it's price but it really doesn't compare to the HT version (which, considering the price difference, should be the case)...
DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

sidebyside.jpg

Exactly!
:goodpost:

Nope, in fact I'd say leaving those ties probably helps keep the wire in place.

Not sure how thick the wire you're using is, I just took a pretty standard paperclip and I had to go a little slow feeding it through but I didn't have any trouble.

I used a little electrical wire, possibly too big alright :)

skiman? wheres my
pink%2Bpaperclip.jpg
???

Snake wheres the youtube review??:)

I have had one 'good to go' since I got him, but my new digicam creates QT files and my converter is corrupting them when I convert to WMV files for Windows Movie Maker.

As soon as I can get the files converted I can upload it, but I am stuck at the moment. :monkey2

I have had one 'good to go' since I got him, but my new digicam creates QT files and my converter is corrupting them when I convert to WMV files for Windows Movie Maker.

As soon as I can get the files converted I can upload it, but I am stuck at the moment. :monkey2[/QUOTE

That sucks man. I hope it works soon. Good luck

Cheers bud. :rock

You can indeed. I have not put a paperclip in mine. Ever.
Thanks for replying man. That looks awesome considering there's no (pink) paperclip in there. Some good futzing skills you've got!

Also i'm really looking forward to your video review, hope its up soon.

2010/06/05 00:41 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility

Not too shabby IF THIS WAS A DAY AGO! :mad:

I swear to God Canada Post does this on purpose.

that's what she....wait..:yuck

great pic btw.

Had a feeling someone was gonna do that. :lol

Cheers.

Thanks for replying man. That looks awesome considering there's no (pink) paperclip in there. Some good futzing skills you've got!

Also i'm really looking forward to your video review, hope its up soon.

No probs bud.

As soon as I figure out how to fix this conerting issue I will! Need to get my Aldo one done too.

I should have waited and I could have gotten this a lot sooner, but was afraid about it being sold out everywhere. The place I ordered from takes way longer than everyone else to get stuff in for some reason.

I should have waited and I could have gotten this a lot sooner, but was afraid about it being sold out everywhere. The place I ordered from takes way longer than everyone else to get stuff in for some reason.

Meh, you and I are special ............. getting it last must be kewl (EvilfaceTM) :dunno

:(

Meh, you and I are special ............. getting it last must be kewl (EvilfaceTM) :dunno

:(
And me mate :(

Just ordered the Neca T2 figures I never bought when I should have, the final battle and cyberdyne, to help the wait more bearable!

Even though I'm impatient, it might work out better for me in all honesty. I have Scarlet Witch, Raphael, and a $200 Godzilla coming very soon, so a little break on my wallet will be nice.

And me mate :(

Just ordered the Neca T2 figures I never bought when I should have, the final battle and cyberdyne, to help the wait more bearable!

Hehe I recently displayed my T2 7" Neca to hold me over :lol

Even though I'm impatient, it might work out better for me in all honesty. I have Scarlet Witch, Raphael, and a $200 Godzilla coming very soon, so a little break on my wallet will be nice.

A break is always nice. Its just that I haven't ordered anything for months so the wait is terrible.

Im on the same boat are you guys.

This boat is sailing on polluted water :lecture

Back