Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in ordering this from Forbidden Planet. If the item is on their website, does this mean they have it in stock?

Nah unfortunately not, youl place the order with them, then when there ready theyl email you back telling you if it's been sent or out of stock

I broke my Marcus just putting the leather coat on (I wasn't being careful), it broke at the hinge where the elbow is on the exposed endo arm. I was pissed and I tried to fix it with glue, big mistake, and just made a mess. My buddy Zartanic, who is a customizing guru, saw all the glue and just shook his head. He told me to shave off the old hinge with an exacto, he said it was no good and we would need to find a replacement. While I was shaving and cutting he went into his kitchen and found 2 lego pieces, a gun barrel from a Star Wars gun and a piece with a hole in it to use as the hinge. Man it fit perfectly, as if it was supposed to go together. So now he is as good as new, well almost. :hi5:

Just got tje email sayin there sold out, no surprise really. Id b more shocke if any one actually landed one of these

May the force be with you, my "amigo" XD

I have just received the damned email...

Now I want my money!!!:mad::mad:

What a ____ing ____ of shop!!

249.00GBP for berserker predator:horror............
forbiddenplanet.com HORRIBLE SHOP

You should see Play.com's price.

As for prices, I have a varaible opinion of them. As for customer service they have been good.

.co.uk is terrible. They never have anything in stock and still charge you for it. Sometimes pre-order turns to in-stock you get charged and nothing arrives.

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

Back