Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That figure rocks here's my custom Marcus

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

Not previously having much interest in this character or figure I never noticed that theres really only the one way to display him thats film accurate - the full blue coat look. By the time his head is messed up like on the BD sculpt his endo torso is exposed and the leather jacket is ripped asunder - neither of which the figure depicts. Then the end of the film has him in a completely different outfit not provided with the figure.

Not sure I'd use the BD head at all in this case.

I have him displayed with the BD sculpt and blue coat. Not screen accurate, but damn awesome!! :lol :rock :rock :rock

That figure rocks here's my custom Marcus

IMG_1491.jpg

Whoa, that is an amazing custom! Great work! :clap :clap :clap

Wow. Stunning custom! That there is what I meant. The stock figure can't properly represent any stage of Marcus' BD from the film. Had the film been more popular he might have demanded a second figure like John Connor got.

I may sell mine since I am running out of space and have to merge my two TS shelves into one. What is it worth these days?

:borg:

I overextended the BD elbow (it shattered the hinge) and I fixed it with a lego storm trooper gun piece, it worked good and you cant even tell.

Thinking of selling this guy...

Pretty much everything is great with him except the little rubber ring in the neck of one of the heads came off, the head can sit on, but the ring is what keeps it secure.

How d'you think this will affect the sell?

Thinking of selling this guy...

Pretty much everything is great with him except the little rubber ring in the neck of one of the heads came off, the head can sit on, but the ring is what keeps it secure.

How d'you think this will affect the sell?

Poxie glue it back inside, that should hold it.

I think i might keep him afterall, the movie is okay, ut i think the sculpt is great and the damaged endo arm, and the outif is unique and pretty damn cool.

Gonna sell John Connor Likely

Yeah ended up really loving this figure. Well I knew the figure was great I just hesitated for a long time on buying him because I wasn't so sure about the character and his concept. Came around to it though.

Guys f I was to replace the bodies on Marcus and John what bodies Should I use? Dont like the possibility on Marcus arms and my John midsection is very lose?

That's a great looking costume.

Advise me chaps please.

I have always wanted a MW figure but just had to priorotise other more important characters. I have no emotional attachment to the character but he has that great Terminator infiltrator vibe about him. And that BD arm is just cool.

How does he rate in your collections now you all have him a while?

I am wrestling on weather to get one. Seem he goes for pretty cheap still. He doesn't seem to greatly increase in price unlike other Hot Toys either.

I really like him, he has lots of options with the two headsculpts and the two jackets, I need to somehow put together a longer jacket look for him as I have him on the BD with leather coat right now. It's such a shame to not use that nice blue trenchcoat.

Back