Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marcus Wright

:hi5:Heads up guys,just found Marcus Wright by Hot Toys up on Forbidden Planet for 39.00GBP :yess:had to have it for that price

Re: Marcus Wright

Good price!
DancingKitty.gif

Was actually looking for the arnold t800 and stumbled on him by mistake!

around 62 bucks not bad. whats shipping to the states though?

Good deal, already got one but for £41.50 delivered went and ordered another. Dont forget 4% cashback available through the cashback sites.

THANK YOU FREAKS!! i nearly paid £130.00 for this last week. just got home from work and saw this, i nearly wet myself haha. ordered bargain of the week.

LINK :wave

Great deal for those in the UK...

Forbidden Planet Shipping (
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT - Please note that delivery
will be calculated upon shipment of order.):

..so i don't know the total value including shipping until i have been charged!?:dunno..

Just ordered mine, luckily enough you can pay through pay pal nowadays. Hopefully they'll have this in stock because last time they had these crazy prices was for the sideshow Indy and they had none in stock

Just ordered mine, luckily enough you can pay through pay pal nowadays. Hopefully they'll have this in stock because last time they had these crazy prices was for the sideshow Indy and they had none in stock

Just ordered mine, decided to use paypal too as I've heard the stories of CC fraud after using the site

I will only use pay pal with em now cos my dads cc got ripped off when I u seed it to order some bits the 1st time. Paypal the only way lol

I'm interested in ordering this from Forbidden Planet. If the item is on their website, does this mean they have it in stock?

Back