Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys did a fantastic job on both this figure and John Connor, mainly the paint detail on both sculpts, seemed like Hot Toys kicked the realism factor up another level with these figures.

They did a great job of giving them dirty paint jobs, makes me really look forward to seeing what they do with Jack Sparrow now.

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

Great photos! A+

I support that, that leather jacket look is a bit weak to me on a figure, while film accurrate, it just doesn't do anything for me on the figure, I think partly because the coat seems a bit too bulky on the figure, but the blue coat just looks so awesome, if you only have the parts to build one Marcus, I can't see using anything but that coat.

I think this is one of their weakest jobs when compared to when it was released.

I would get im in a breath (see my name) but something is off.
Such a lost opportunity (well, for me at least)

P.S. Do you guys think Premium Format will have better likeness?

I think this is one of their weakest jobs when compared to when it was released.

I would get im in a breath (see my name) but something is off.
Such a lost opportunity (well, for me at least)

P.S. Do you guys think Premium Format will have better likeness?

Seriously? I thought they did a very good job capturing Sam Worthingtons likeness. The premium formats likeness isnt nearly as good Imo.

Seriously? I thought they did a very good job capturing Sam Worthingtons likeness. The premium formats likeness isnt nearly as good Imo.

Have to agree, the likeness is really good! Both on the normal as well as the BD head. The BD head is also extremely detailed. A very nice figure!

The BD head is incredible!

I won one on ebay for eleven(!!) bucks.

Then I got a Tereus body for a simple kitbash.

Need to get photos . . . but BD Marcus looks great on the Tereus fig.

I have my Marcus right in front of me I think its one of Hot Toys greats... I enjoyed doing the weathering on the BD stuff with this figure its so worth buying anthor body to display normal and BD Vers together...

never picked him up.but looking to get him soon. hopefully at a good price

^^^

I think this turned out waaaaay better than the pf will.

I agree with these guys, having Marcus in hand, it's a great figure, a solid Worthington likeness. I love Sideshow's products, but the Wright and Persues pieces seem a fair ammount off in likeness, which is too bad because the pose on their Wright statue is great.

Not previously having much interest in this character or figure I never noticed that theres really only the one way to display him thats film accurate - the full blue coat look. By the time his head is messed up like on the BD sculpt his endo torso is exposed and the leather jacket is ripped asunder - neither of which the figure depicts. Then the end of the film has him in a completely different outfit not provided with the figure.

Not sure I'd use the BD head at all in this case.

Back