Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might just be the gray one covered in grime and blood.

I was thinking that but the shirt he comes with from HT is just way too light. I had an extra black T I bought awhile back for the T-800 which is not useless since he comes with one so I put it on Marcus and it looks much better. Goes with the leather outfit much better.

It's a different shirt, they rip the original one off him when they start their medical exam and find the Endo chest revealed and you can see it's a black shirt in a few shots as they run through the mine field.

I was thinking that but the shirt he comes with from HT is just way too light. I had an extra black T I bought awhile back for the T-800 which is not useless since he comes with one so I put it on Marcus and it looks much better. Goes with the leather outfit much better.

Let's see it! Pics please! :D

It took a while because of other more important figures being released, but I finally bought Marcus. Now ole JC won't feel lonely anymore.

It's a different shirt, they rip the original one off him when they start their medical exam and find the Endo chest revealed and you can see it's a black shirt in a few shots as they run through the mine field.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Now I feel so much better putting that black shirt on him.

Let's see it! Pics please! :D

When I get off work tonight. Lots of pics to take or lots of stuff.

dude i sooo dont get this. how to refresh to see if anyone has replied? how to chat with someone? im totally _____ at this!!

Back