Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realize that I NEVER took cool pix of this guy!
It's really a shame because the guy is a ***** badboy and it's maybe one of the BETTER headsculpt that I have seen
marcus.jpg

This is the first pic of him with the leather jacket on that I really love! :bow

Yep, that's about what mine was... I ordered a 2nd cheap figure with it (Hermes from Futurama) so my total was around $135 shipped for both.

I got the confirmation that the first item shipped a day or so after I placed the order, then one day later I got confirmation that the 2nd item shipped.

I did call and they were helpful in giving me the tracking number for both... don't know why they wouldn't just include that information in the email :duh

I got the confirmation that the first item shipped a day or so after I placed the order, then one day later I got confirmation that the 2nd item shipped.

I did call and they were helpful in giving me the tracking number for both... don't know why they wouldn't just include that information in the email :duh

Yea I hope I get mine, it's so sketchy with Hastings, you don't know where you stand.

I ordered last night.

Ordered one last night, along with V1 Connor, and Alien 3 Dog and the Neca T2 figs. Massive impulse buy. Feeling guilty now. Sent email to cancel order. Hope they got it in time.

This is the first pic of him with the leather jacket on that I really love! :bow

I feel like, of all the parts to the Marcus set, the leather jacket was the weak part of it, it doesn't fit him nicely I find, I love the BD head, and the blue coat looks fantastic, but compared to some of their other works, I don't feel like the leather coat is HT's best work.

^^^^^

I agree.

I don't know if it's the depth of field or the angle of the lens, but it's the only pic I've seen where the jacket doesn't make his upper body look like an over-sized square.

I'd say cropping to the area that's seen is what helps. The coat really goes wrong in the arms and body which that doesn't show.

The problem i have with it is that it seems big on him, and in the movie, it's actually Blair's coat from the escpae, so it should be a little more snug on him than it is.

When you get figures like Wolverine or T-800 where the coats are amazingly tailored, it just makes this one look weaker, even his own blue coat shames it. It's still miles better than other companies might do, I just think HT themselves could have done it better.

Just got Marcus and he is really cool :yess:

OK OK you twisted my arm :hi5:

Whats wrong with the leather jacket i see a lot of people complaining about it. From the promotion pictures i think i would rather have him displayed Battle damaged in that jacket.

You'll see as soon as you try putting it on.

The jacket looks like a great big box on him, mainlt because the shoulders are waaaaay to wide. Like 2 head widths on either side. It just looks rediculous in my opinion. This is unfortunate because The battle damaged headskulpt is so awesome and the blue jacket is awesome too. But they don't go together.

What I ended up doing was buying the parts I needed to go with the extra headsculpt and I display them both this way:
picture.php

You'll see as soon as you try putting it on.

The jacket looks like a great big box on him, mainlt because the shoulders are waaaaay to wide. Like 2 head widths on either side. It just looks rediculous in my opinion. This is unfortunate because The battle damaged headskulpt is so awesome and the blue jacket is awesome too. But they don't go together.

What I ended up doing was buying the parts I needed to go with the extra headsculpt and I display them both this way:
picture.php

Cool thanks for the info yea that display looks great. Not sure how i will display it as it will only be my second terminator fig the first being the recent t 800 release. So even if you mess with the jacket it just wont look good? that is really unfortunate :( and kind of odd all the clothes i have experienced that hot toys has made i have been rather pleased with.

Back