Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunatly you can't futz it a whole lot. The shoulder pads are hard plastic, so you would actually have to re-tailor the jacket to make it fit better.

Like MaulFan said, this jacket is not typical for Hot Toys.

I feel like, of all the parts to the Marcus set, the leather jacket was the weak part of it, it doesn't fit him nicely I find, I love the BD head, and the blue coat looks fantastic, but compared to some of their other works, I don't feel like the leather coat is HT's best work.

I think the leather jacket is fine ..its just his giraffe neck is really obvious when he has that on instead of the blue coat.

For some reason I never got the leather jacket to fit like I wanted. His legs seemed really skinny because of the bulkyness of the jacket.
The blue jacket fitted a whole lot better, but made him look kinda fat from certain angles, so now I went with a jacketless pose:

picture.php

For some reason I never got the leather jacket to fit like I wanted. His legs seemed really skinny because of the bulkyness of the jacket.
The blue jacket fitted a whole lot better, but made him look kinda fat from certain angles, so now I went with a jacketless pose:

picture.php

Same...I stashed both jackets immediately back into the box.

I thought so too at first, but he really looks great like this IMO, plus you can see the damaged arms! :rock

Might be the angle of the pic thats throwing you off. I have mine without the jackets as well and he doesn't look to thin.

To be honest, hes muscular arms with popping veins is what might be inaccurate. Don't think Sam W. was that "buff". Infact, he had no arm muscles in Clash...or did he gain weight or what.

With proper futzing this is not the case. I love the blue jacket.

Although I love the BD arm as well, which is why I have mine both ways. :D

Got a question for you guys. When Marcus swaps into the leather jacket that Blair give him, does he have a black T-shirt on or his usual gray one? From a screen cap I saw it looks black. But then again it may just be the lighting? If he has a black one on I may swap it out. Help me out. Thanks.

Battledamagemarcus.jpg

Got a question for you guys. When Marcus swaps into the leather jacket that Blair give him, does he have a black T-shirt on or his usual gray one? From a screen cap I saw it looks black. But then again it may just be the lighting? If he has a black one on I may swap it out. Help me out. Thanks.

Battledamagemarcus.jpg

That might just be the gray one covered in grime and blood.

Back