Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I'm digging the figures even more than the screen presence, just really neat costumes very well captured in 1/6 form.

I have a question for the owners , Does Marcus have a slight discoloration on his pants , where he bends his knees? Was it like that out of the box or is it the material getting worn out?

I have a question for the owners , Does Marcus have a slight discoloration on his pants , where he bends his knees? Was it like that out of the box or is it the material getting worn out?

I have it and I am sure others have referred to it as weathering :p
I mean his leather jacket has a hole in the right elbow exposing the cybernetic elbow to be consistent with the damage?

mw2p.jpg

that looks real neat, for some reason it really brings out the battle damage...ed...ness...i dunno something about the color. Or its my craaazy eyes acting funny again :google

Dude its the lighting!! I am serious, the case is needed but most important thing I find in the setup is the lighting! I aimed the lighting across the top which still reflects nicely of the metal paint but leaves the black painted pockets in the shadows really giving the the skull more complexity. I really love this besides TDK

Dude its the lighting!! I am serious, the case is needed but most important thing I find in the setup is the lighting! I aimed the lighting across the top which still reflects nicely of the metal paint but leaves the black painted pockets in the shadows really giving the the skull more complexity. I really love this besides TDK

well then i salute your awesome photography and lighting expertise.

Took a couple more pic's today. Here is the same one twice. First is straight out of camera. Second is cropped and colour changed etc.

Marcus010.jpg

Marcus011.jpg

Is anyone going to mod the head so its not so giraff? Im with Micheal on using the blue coat and regular head for display, but sadly covers the arm. Head is way to tall to use without the coat.

I'm going to live with the neck, modding the head would be too permanent if I ever needed it to be long again.

marcuss.jpg

How did you get the shoulder so look right? As you can see in my pic the should looks too low compared to the head and the knife holder is also cutting into the gap making it very obvious that the arm and shoulder is too low?

Got my 25 days notice from Sideshow today.

Nice, glad you posted, my email account's down, sucks that it's that far out but at least he's finally on his way through them, seemed so odd to have no word yet from them, should have Marcus and DX Joker about the same time, what a week.

How did you get the shoulder so look right? As you can see in my pic the should looks too low compared to the head and the knife holder is also cutting into the gap making it very obvious that the arm and shoulder is too low?

I took the shoulder strap and shirt off the figure. I then layered tissue over top of shoulders to make them a little taller. It is also placed so that it pads the shoulder joints to stop shoulder strap digging in and looking wierd. Tape holds tissue in place. I cut the strap on back of figure at a seam to take it off as I could not see another way to take it off. I then glued it back together again when placed back on.

Hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
Back