Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why hot toys couldn't have done that in the first place. He might have been more expensive, But he looks fantastic with the glowing red eye.

Well, his eye never glows to that extent in the film. The modded figure has the eye glow fill out the entire iris of the eye, which I don't think is accurate.

can anyone give some helpful advice.......
Does anyone have an Idea how to remove the Knife harness around the chest without breaking it? as i am thinking of using a Regular TT Body for it, I am just curious if anyone has a specific way they removed it to change stuff out and if they did, would you please mind sharing your skill and the way you did it to not damage it in the removal process as it looks hard to do thanks!

Last edited:
CAN ANYONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO ANSWER ME I WOULD GREATLY SINCERLEY APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE:
Does anyone have an Idea how to remove the Knife harness around the chest without breaking it? as i am thinking of using a Regular TT Body for it, I am just curious if anyone has a specific way they removed it to change stuff out and if they did, would you please mind sharing your skill and the way you did it to not damage it in the removal process as it looks hard to do thanks!
Sorry if you FEEL IGNORED AND HAVE TO CAPS LOCK. But I think just nobody has done what you are asking about and is going to just cause you asked. Looks you have to be the one taking that chance and step up to the plate instead of asking one of us to do it ;)

Ok I guess thats the way it goes here, I just figured alot of people have been modding theres on the board here already and assumed they might have already removed the figure but i guess not. Thanks

Anyway

I think it's ok to bump or repeat your question in case the one who may have done it missed your post but to Caps Lock your request is never a good idea I think especially if you are asking cause this just makes it look more like demanding.
Now if you didn't caps lock...... that would be a whole different story.....anyway
But yeah IF ANYONE OUT THERE DID IT PLEASE JUST TELL HIM but I think they would have done it for sure already :whip

Ok I guess thats the way it goes here, I just figured alot of people have been modding theres on the board here already and assumed they might have already removed the figure but i guess not. Thanks

Anyway

What made you "assume" people removed it from the figure in the first place?

well i saw someone i believe that is here that put him in white top and bottom which you would have to had removed it to do that and secondly i saw someone make the leather version and had another version with the trench coat with a different color under shirt with out the harness on, so i figured someone was bound to answer.

well i saw someone i believe that is here that put him in white top and bottom which you would have to had removed it to do that and secondly i saw someone make the leather version and had another version with the trench coat with a different color under shirt with out the harness on, so i figured someone was bound to answer.

I would actually assume that those are all "secondary" figures ppl have made using the extra head sculp etc

hmmmmm i guess your right i just had a Blonde moment ohhhhhh poop sorry guys it never dawned on me that way. OOPS OOPS OOPSY! LOL

no worries, happens to the best of us, when you stuck seeing it one way you need to get kicked out of the box :whip

do any of you ordering the marcus from china? mine had been delayed two days due to the national holiday, just can't wait another day.. seeing the pictures you guys posted . just want me to order another one.

BTW this is what my secondary was doing earlier today :D

mwbatpod.jpg

Being a stand in for Batman during measurements for the case I was making, Batman's suite is just too sticky to survive in the garage... yeah he is almost naked cause waiting for his clothes :)

And now I gotto finally show some love to my Terminator Marcus and get him to the main stage in his new case :p
marcus1.jpg

marcuss.jpg

marcus3.jpg

Last edited:
Back