Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you can say that again, it was like ummmmm look at the TT arms cantyou see that is a regular TT LOL with the Marcus Wright Headsculpt duh my name is mud! i feel like a dweeb!

I have seen ebay sellers selling separate parts from Marcus and even the knife holster So then I think there is some way to remove it.Perhaps one of the muscle arms can be removed (like dutch arms):confused:.¿¿??

If you are an Ebay member You should ask them how to remove the knife holster..
By the way.I have purchased some parts from myfigureschoice2008 (Is a Hong kong seller) because I want to display both Marcus versions:
This is a link but I think you.ll see the information in spanish. :dunno

https://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250501605547&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Try the ebay search : "Hot toys marcus"

Can someone please post a pic of marcus with the trench coat on AND the battle damaged head? Although it is not movie accurate, I just want to see how it looks. Thanks in advance!!

And now I gotto finally show some love to my Terminator Marcus and get him to the main stage in his new case :p
marcus1.jpg

marcuss.jpg

marcus3.jpg

great pics mate...:maul:maul:maul:maul

Where did you get those display cases? They look Fantastic!

DIY Glad you like :D check my sig :p
But honestly the thing that really make the item and case look good is the lighting ;)
Oh and before you ask I picked these LEDs up from Ikea

still no pics of damaged head and the trench coat :stick

Man all these demanding requests, I feel like a ^^^^^^:maul
mw3p.jpg

mw2p.jpg

mw1a.jpg

Anyways here you go I just slapped it on, had to rush to get it on so no time to perfect the way the coat hangs :monkey2

I really like how your display case for your figs looks. Inspiring me to re-do my setup to do a variation of yours. As for this figure.........Gotta buy it now. Just got my T-600 and John Connor and now I'm hooked on this line. Looks like he's worth it too.

I really like how your display case for your figs looks. Inspiring me to re-do my setup to do a variation of yours. As for this figure.........Gotta buy it now. Just got my T-600 and John Connor and now I'm hooked on this line. Looks like he's worth it too.

vary away :) On my next panel I am thinking of making one that is double or triple the width using the TS boxes for the back again and place all three of my Terminator figures (T-600, JC & MW) in it, but might not as I really have no more open space for cases :D

nice. I couldn't be arsed to pop the head off mine again, glad all you had to do was throw on the coat!
Yeah that neck adapter is a pain to remove but then why wouldn't you want to display this head :D I am still waiting for clothes for my other MW head :)

Last edited:
So when you take Marcus' head off it takes the adapter with it? I kinda like that better, I find it easier popping adapters onto the TT than heads on the adapter and I've got a spare. When's Sideshow going to send out notices on this one.

So when you take Marcus' head off it takes the adapter with it? I kinda like that better, I find it easier popping adapters onto the TT than heads on the adapter and I've got a spare. When's Sideshow going to send out notices on this one.

yeah afterwards I realized I have extra adapters from my TTs so now I would hopefully not have to remove it and it would pop out from the neck socket if pulling out, but if possible I rather not pull the head of again :p. I was stupid putting the head on the spare TT as I forgot I will have to remove it again when I get clothing for it :rolleyes:

Yeah nice pictures dude! I wish I could have better lighting or play with it during the day :( Oh yeah and wya better camera skills :naughty

Back