Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that this thread got me to cave and get Marcus as well can anyone help getting my second TT to wear some clothes besides the jacket and the gloves? lol

Check it out (Toyworld)

3955498099_63d5677c40_b.jpg

3956279792_ae0e56e7c2_b.jpg

3955502375_2625f42dd1_b.jpg

3956280272_1ab6f61551_b.jpg

3955500567_39cb3a788c_b.jpg

3955500949_b49327c3c3_b.jpg

Photo Credit: FRX-00

Sick ass Mod! :rock

nevermind

6920_270749180393_767090393_9119884_731198_n.jpg

6920_270749190393_767090393_9119886_1918118_n.jpg

If you couldn't guess, I'm still new to switching heads and stuff, I just used a stanley screwdriver and some luck (no I didn't scratch the head lol)

Epic... :drool

But for some reason I don't remember him wearing that jacket in the movie...

That switch mod sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd like to see how well it's covered up when it's put on the body.

Interesting.

That mod looks damed amazing. What would make it even more intense is if it "flickered" like it did in the film...but it looks great as is.

Does anyone have an Idea how to remove the Knife harness around the chest without breaking it? as i am thinking of using a Regular TT Body for it, I am just curious if anyone has a specific way they removed it to change stuff out and if they did, would you please mind sharing your skill and the way you did it to not damage it in the removal process as it looks hard to do thanks!

That switch mod sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd like to see how well it's covered up when it's put on the body.

Interesting.

Errrr...the neck plug is covered up if the figure is wearing a regular shirt, which it is. That part of the neck is sunk into the collar area, it won't be noticeable.

actually this reminds me and I just checked that the pictures on HT does show a faint red on his left eye so that was just superimposed?

Oh maybe since I never checked out my Marcus in good lighting I guess the side is transparent just like in the above pics to let the light in to illuminate the eye? Sorry I can't check it out right now cause the woman is still up and she dunno about my new purchase lol

nvm the red eye is just paint :(
But still the side... It looks like it's cut open partially but also partially looks transparent? I wonder how it was done... some mad mod

Last edited:
Errrr...the neck plug is covered up if the figure is wearing a regular shirt, which it is. That part of the neck is sunk into the collar area, it won't be noticeable.

Yeah, That's what I'm saying. I'd like to see it on the body covered by the clothes.

I also like the idea of a Terminator with an Off button though...

I'm really thinking hard about getting a second marcus to display damaged to display beside my final battle version connor when he comes out... funds are sorely lacking however...

Back