Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what Eric told me at Toys2, Marcus should be coming any time now this week or next for the first shipment and second shipment is mid-October..this may be a birthday present for me.:D

I hope i'm in Toys2's first batch of pre orders. I'm really looking forward to getting this.

Bumping OMG's fantastic gallery of shots.
Man, this one looks good!

Got it today !!!

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

It's going to be great having figures of the two main characters from TS...and both so well done!

I posted on the JC thread but ill ask here too. I just got JC today and I was wondering for those that have him how this head sculpt and paint stacks up to Enterbay's stuff? I have never seen any up close, only pictures. Just wondering.

I posted on the JC thread but ill ask here too. I just got JC today and I was wondering for those that have him how this head sculpt and paint stacks up to Enterbay's stuff? I have never seen any up close, only pictures. Just wondering.

IMO, for the money Hot Toys exceeds EnterBay on select figures but, then again EnterBay lacks in product selection though..I think Hot Toys are just going to get better and better as time goes on, EnterBay..not so much.

John Connor is on the ground! This figure is spectacular. The head sculpt looks so good in person. And all the gear makes him look just amazing. I love the gun with the XM-26. There are so many details, his jacket is really well made, the material is perfect. It was not difficult to add all gear, as long as you don't pull the pockets they will stay put. My only complaint is i wish he had an extra pair of hands, for neutral hands or fist or for his walkie-talkie.

DSCN1659.jpg

DSCN1654.jpg

DSCN1673.jpg

DSCN1678.jpg

EDIT: LOL this is Marcus' thread:lol well same series

Last edited:
WOOT toys2 has shipped mine!

Just checked my mail. Mine has as well:D. Also Breaker should be posting my John Connor Monday/Tuesday as well. I'm off work all next week, but instead of wanting the week to last as long as possible i'll be looking forward to the end of it to see what these look like in person.

Man am I glad Joe did not reply my second email for my two-face inquiry as the money is way better spend on Marcus!! :chew

See for yourself ~

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

I will place Jack in the first place cos his sculpt and paint is more natural like real person, Marcus second and Connor third (he look too much like a doll to me)

But buying enterbay stuff is a painful experience - everything below the head are garbage. Replace a truetype body, get better clothing and gun. Yeah! highend figure that come with a rubber gun. Enterbay you win.

Hi Dudes!!

Just received my Marcus Wright today!!!:banana:banana

I have noticed something no one had mentioned before..:

The right "muscle arm" :The Elbow has not the classic crap metal joint inside the rubber skin..instead the elbow,has the same kind of articulation like the Dog alien.:D
Is a plastic piece inside "based on fixed points " of articulation...but the bad thing is that the arm fold forward up to 90 degree only.

The left arm has an endoskeleton underneath the skin but can achive 95 or 100 degrees without being forced (at least mine can do that :wacky)

Anyway..the figure is simply AWESOME Both headsulps are incredibly detailed and much better in person what I had seen in pics!!

The outfits are expertly tailored and weathered with top notch fabrics.

See for yourself ~

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

I will place Jack in the first place cos his sculpt and paint is more natural like real person, Marcus second and Connor third (he look too much like a doll to me)

But buying enterbay stuff is a painful experience - everything below the head are garbage. Replace a truetype body, get better clothing and gun. Yeah! highend figure that come with a rubber gun. Enterbay you win.

Oh wow these close ups really proof your case! How can they bring so much detail to such a little head... they must hire those guys that used to write huge poems on a single ..... rice.
But no no no way I get into Jack Bauer too... no no .......
Enterbay you say? shiet I will probably end up asking Eric about it at toys2 but they hopefully wont have it no.... no

Back