Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extremely impressed with this figure, I can't believe I was hesitant, this comes with more accessories than some DX's I own, likeness is incredible for what is a 3-4 year old figure.

Posing possibilities seem endless, very pleased indeed:)

Extremely impressed with this figure, I can't believe I was hesitant, this comes with more accessories than some DX's I own, likeness is incredible for what is a 3-4 year old figure.

Posing possibilities seem endless, very pleased indeed:)

It is an awesome figure for sure man, now try to get the donut head on eBay, cuz that one looks even better on this guy. And you'll get even more posing possibilities. :yess:

just a quickie

tumblr_mr8zi2peu31selngxo1_1280.jpg

I am looking for the white t shirt that comes with the T-1000. Please pm me if you have it to sell. Thanks

20130819_165508_LLS.jpg

The head sculpt is spot on imo. I managed to get this for 160SGD MISB on Ebay. Also just purchased a 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy for the DX10 and eagerly waiting for the release of the BD ver DX13.

20130819_165508_LLS.jpg

The head sculpt is spot on imo. I managed to get this for 160SGD MISB on Ebay. Also just purchased a 1/6 scale Harley Fatboy for the DX10 and eagerly waiting for the release of the BD ver DX13.

Say... that's a nice setup.

I don't think I ever saw that in full. :lol That was bad. I'm sure at the time people enjoyed it but dear oh dear. Maybe this is what people think of when they slag off T2.
I saw it at Universal Studios. It was kind of cheesy of course, but not too bad, considering it was more the equivalent of a carnival ride than a movie.

Back