Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the film itself had been quite that extreme in its humanisation of the T-800 I'd be as down on T2 as a few of you chaps. ''He was my college room-mate''

I'm a wee bit concerned about the clothes on my T-1000s. I've got police shirts on stand-by for further figures (for different scenes) and I've just noticed the shade of navy is deeper than it is on my long-assembled (and open to dust) T-1000s. I think the elements are fading the clothes somewhat.

Great pose for the T-1000^ One hook arm being horizontal across his body looks good. I shall make an adjustment to mine.

Thanks! This was based on the scene right after he fall off from the police car lol! Took me quite a while to get it and the best way to pose a T-1000 imho.

I'm a wee bit concerned about the clothes on my T-1000s. I've got police shirts on stand-by for further figures (for different scenes) and I've just noticed the shade of navy is deeper than it is on my long-assembled (and open to dust) T-1000s. I think the elements are fading the clothes somewhat.

Anyone else experiencing this? Has me worried about what dust is doing to all my figures.

I'm thinking of doing a major dusting and lint-rolling session and then putting clingfilm or something over the fronts of my shelves until I can get proper cabinets. I used to only worry about stormtroopers turning yellow but it looks like the elements take their toll on just about everything.

I'm thinking of doing a major dusting and lint-rolling session and then putting clingfilm or something over the fronts of my shelves until I can get proper cabinets.

Yeah, room is an issue for me. I only have a few sideshow figures in open display like my Thrawn with his Command Chair. The only reason is cause the thrawn is an extra one and was pretty well worn. I also have my Stormtrooper and clones cause those are easy to dust off.

Anyone else experiencing this? Has me worried about what dust is doing to all my figures.

That's odd that it would be discolored because of dust though. Regardless you should try using a lint roller and see if that helps. If not you may have bigger issues indeed.

That's odd that it would be discolored because of dust though. Regardless you should try using a lint roller and see if that helps. If not you may have bigger issues indeed.

I've used a lint roller on them but it doesn't seem to restore the deep navy colour of my non-exposed T-1000 shirts. My figures have never been in direct sunlight which I already knew causes fading.

I feel your pain a-dev as I can only have one detolf in my room and the rest of my hi-end figure are on shelves attached to the wall.

I always worry about detrition but mostly I just keep them out of direct sunlight and hope that the rest will take care of itself.

I highly doubt it. HT is solely focus on releasing more IronMans and re-releasing each Mark model with different paint schemes and die-cast versions.

Bummer... I guess my DX Terminators will have to stand alone with with the Robocop. The prices on eBay for the T-1000 are too crazy.

Back