Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops I got the movies mixed up. I just received my Terminator Anthology on Blu ray. So I got some movies to watch.

That GI Joe electra glide will be mine. There's a few on ebay I got my eye on. Arnie's got his...T-1000 needs his bike.

Oh and have you seen this boy?

Have_you_seen_this_boy.jpg

That GI Joe electra glide will be mine. There's a few on ebay I got my eye on. Arnie's got his...T-1000 needs his bike.

Yep, something else I've been meaning to get but just haven't financially gotten around to yet. There always seems to be something else more important.

Oh and have you seen this boy?

Have_you_seen_this_boy.jpg

a3term_529.jpg

Cool cool, so would you recommend getting it? Even though its been out for a few yrs?

Hells yes lol
Tbh he is one of my fav figures
Got an extra belt with holster etc, stand and body just so I could have him as the motorcycle cop as well :)

Hi guys! I've been looking around at local shops and saw only a few of them selling mint-in-box T1000s, and they're not cheap :monkey2 they go for at least $270.

However, I saw another shop that's selling a loose T1000, with stand, split-head, claws (from Pescadero elevator scene), full uniform with pistol and magnetic bullet holes sold as is for $120. You guys think the latter's worth it?

I'd appreciate your inputs. Thanks guys! :wave

[ame="https://youtu.be/Z-W6CR2ozpA"]https://youtu.be/Z-W6CR2ozpA[/ame]any offers please contact me through youtube

Thinking about getting myself. Robert Patrick is coming to town and I think it'd be neat to get him to sign the box or base or even the figure's back. Clipperking offer is great but shipping from the uk might not be feasible for me! Good luck tho!

Although I have DX 13 on PO I wasnt interested on getting the figure.Then a friend offered me almost a complete figure(minus the original police outfit box base and body) for only 70 euro.Now I cant wait to get the rest of the figure and have him in full.Such a great figure.

Back